Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

WRX IN PRICE BRACKET UPTO 8.5K...SERIOUS BUYER WITH NOTES READY! LOOKIN 4 A MINTER.

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2004, 12:01 AM
SCOOBNOV
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Been on the lookout for a wrx for my c.brother and getting tired of going to see cars and being dissappointed... currently a scooby owner myself and no expert.. but know a fair bit about them so will give the car a good goin over and checking in all the usual area's.

been to see 4 in the last week and travelled the length of britain from derby to bournmouth!!

surley this is a good enough budget to get a well looked after example in??

any1 got anything??

Old 17 January 2004, 09:14 AM
steppers
Scooby Regular

This must be your lucky day
I have just inherited some money and bought a brand new sti which means my old sti is up for sale
It is a rare (No 28 out of 100 made) black pre-production run of sti's imported made in 94 L reg. Very good condition inside and out with brand new mot having cost me over £800 to include new oxygen sensor and knock sensor. Taxed 280+ bhp. real head tuner but not ott. Fitted with latest gold sti wheels, turbo spray, folding mirrors, cd, roll bar. Will need exhaust at some point.
I will take £7000 for quick sale 01883 382637 keith genuine sale
Old 17 January 2004, 11:53 AM
dan rolfe
Scooby Regular

94 wrx m plate, mint body work! sti rear spoiler, lexus lights, front splitter, v6 style grill,crystal spots and indicators,scoobyworld ninja exhaust, itg panel filter, tsl bov, blitz turbo timer, tracker and alarm. Got sum nice pics here if u want 2 have a look. cheers dan
Old 17 January 2004, 02:41 PM
Tim-H
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

I know where there`s a Mint MY95 STI RA 38k kilomitres on it, Importer friend of mine bought it for himself but never used it,(He wouldn`t sell it to me 7 months ago so I bought RRH`S)
If you are interested give me a shout and I`l sort some more details,lot`s of nice bit`s on it,
Have a good one
Tim
Old 17 January 2004, 07:44 PM
wrrjones
Scooby Regular

i have a sti2 555ltd ..... £7500
Old 17 January 2004, 11:55 PM
SCOOBNOV
Scooby Regular

Wink

all sound interesting guy's... can I have some pics on them and:

milage
owners in since in uk
cambelt service??

thanks..

feel free to mail me your contact no.'s so I can call you and discuss further.

ttt for any more??
Old 18 January 2004, 10:16 PM
SCOOBNOV
Scooby Regular

bttt

Trending Topics

Old 18 January 2004, 11:45 PM
wrrjones
Scooby Regular

mine is fresh in uk no owners atm waiting for sva
45k miles
.... chris
Old 20 January 2004, 12:14 AM
SCOOBNOV
Scooby Regular

more details chris,, how come your sellin??

Old 22 January 2004, 10:48 AM
Michael Robinson
Scooby Regular

I have an amazing 1995 WRX (mint) if you want to know more mail me at mrobinson2@kpmg.co.im
Old 22 January 2004, 03:09 PM
Tim-H
Scooby Regular

Light weight Impreza RA in white, 95 on an M reg, version 2 STI RA, 39,000 Miles (properly converted, they are in KPH when imported, correct mileage), close ratio gearbox, closed deck block ( the one to have if you want to tune to silly power ) Stainless headers, Stainless Blitz exhaust, New AP organic clutch, 17 inch gold OZ wheels with nearly new tyres, Turbo timer, Active driver controled center diff, lsd, Air con, Roof vent, 3 guage center console, STI kevlar strut brace, Intercooler water spray, 5th injector, CD multi changer, uprated headlamp bulbs, Drive lamps, Mid height rear spoiler with brake light, Taxed till end of Feb, New MOT if purchased,
The car was imported by a friend of mine for himself, I tried to buy it off him approx 7 months ago, but it was "his car" and he would not sell it, (he is an importer) it is fully SVA`d and probably the tidyest unmolested one I have ever seen, Engine is standard apart from manifold / exhaust and uprated clutch ( I have the same clutch, not heavy or snatchy like some, but you do pay for the AP quality when fitting it :-) It has been maintained by a local motorsport company that specalises in Subaru WRC cars with no expense spared,(the car is stored there at the mo)
If you have not been in one of these, you will be surprised on the difference compared to a normal impreza, The acceleration is something else, Mine puts a stupid grin on my face, even taking my daughter to school in the morning,
They will eat virtually anything else on the road for breakfast both on acceleration and handeling, The active center diff gives you the option to go sideways whenever you feel like it or not depending on the setting you chose.
Based 5 miles from Hereford.(10 miles from end of M50)
£8250.00 ovno

Tim
Old 23 January 2004, 12:32 AM
SCOOBNOV
Scooby Regular

Wink

hi tim,,, sound good pls call me on 07793771855 to discuss further, correct me if i'm wrong but the RA dos'nt usually come with ACon or elec winds or CLocking has this been retro fitted ??

would like to veiw it.

regds

jay.