Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

STI pedal set

Search this Thread

Old 20 August 2002, 08:39 PM
gazk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanted STI pedal set
Old 21 August 2002, 10:35 AM
StevieG
Scooby Regular

Garry,
I have just removed these from my car (shortly to be offered for sale). The pedals are in A1 condition & are now back in original packaging with instructions). Can be fitted in 1/2 hour inc footrest.
On offer for £70 inc postage.

Steve
Old 21 August 2002, 07:44 PM
gazk
Scooby Regular

hiya Steve

Are these direct "bolt on" replacement on a UK model? SUBARU said theres loads of hinges, levers etc to fit causing lots of work why are u taking them off also what color are they?

GK
Old 22 August 2002, 10:29 AM
StevieG
Scooby Regular

Smile

GK,
They are fitted as standard to many STI's. I am removing them as I am going to sell my car shortly & they don't add any value to the car; They are designed to fit any 93 - 00 Scooby & can be fitted in 1/2 hour with an Allen Key & adjustable spanner, you don't need a dealer to fit them. Unfortunately I have promised them to someone else. If they don't take them by Monday I will let you know.

Steve
Old 22 August 2002, 03:49 PM
Jed
Scooby Newbie

I got a set from scoobymania, and they are easy to fit. Just remove the rubber ones from the clutch and brake and bolt new ones on, remove footrest and change plastic bit, then put the accelerator one straight over the existing pedal. The only thing I struggled a bit with was getting the long bolt through the accelerator pedal, just because it's a tight fit. Takes about half an hour, maybe quicker if you can read japanese ! My car is a MY95 WRX.