Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Set of hawkeye sti top feed TGV's

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2016, 02:59 PM
Guardian-X-
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Set of hawkeye sti top feed TGV's

Hi there,

I'm looking for a set of TGV's for my top feed 06 STi ... i would prefer them as a whole and un messed with so i can take them apart myself. (If for example a sensor or motor is broken that's fine too.)
Old 18 November 2016, 07:36 PM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the hawkeye ones are the same as the bugeye WRX I have some, but I thought STIs didn't have TGVs - I can get them off the inlet at the weekend. One of the motor connectors has gone with heat/age - pics below...

Old 20 November 2016, 06:18 PM
P1303
Scooby Regular

60 posted a set 07917405575
Old 20 November 2016, 10:31 PM
Guardian-X-
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by P1303
60 posted a set 07917405575
Forgot to mention it'l have to be posted to belgium. Is the 60 including postage to belgium?

Originally Posted by JonMc
If the hawkeye ones are the same as the bugeye WRX I have some, but I thought STIs didn't have TGVs - I can get them off the inlet at the weekend. One of the motor connectors has gone with heat/age - pics below...
I'm afraid im going to have to do some reasearch to find out if these would fit or not. I'll get back to you on that.
Old 20 November 2016, 10:33 PM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Guardian-X-
I'm afraid im going to have to do some reasearch to find out if these would fit or not. I'll get back to you on that.
No worries, let me know and I'm sure we can come to an agreement if they fit...
Old 28 November 2016, 04:12 PM
JK99
Scooby Regular

I'm pretty sure I have a set as they will be getting removed from my car when it's getting put back together.
Old 03 December 2016, 06:27 AM
P1303
Scooby Regular

will be 68 posted
Old 04 December 2016, 02:52 PM
Guardian-X-
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JonMc
No worries, let me know and I'm sure we can come to an agreement if they fit...
Originally Posted by JK99
I'm pretty sure I have a set as they will be getting removed from my car when it's getting put back together.
Originally Posted by P1303
will be 68 posted
Sorry i haven't gotten back to you guy's. It'l be a little while longer before i can decide wether or not i'm going to buy a set .. i'm in the middle of overhauling my engine and furiously searching for a daily driver so i don't have to ride my bike to work etc anymore this is all a bit much and have little free time. Should you have a buyer by all means don't hold on to them for me. When the time comes and i still want a set i'll contact you. Thanks for the reply's and sorry for the delay it's been a rough few months.
Old 04 December 2016, 07:05 PM
JonMc
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Guardian-X-
Sorry i haven't gotten back to you guy's. It'l be a little while longer before i can decide wether or not i'm going to buy a set .. i'm in the middle of overhauling my engine and furiously searching for a daily driver so i don't have to ride my bike to work etc anymore this is all a bit much and have little free time. Should you have a buyer by all means don't hold on to them for me. When the time comes and i still want a set i'll contact you. Thanks for the reply's and sorry for the delay it's been a rough few months.
Not a problem pal, theyll be sat here until the new year which is the earliest I'll geta around to pulling the old inlet apart unless I get a specific request for bits