Notices

Anyone after a closed deck block

Search this Thread

Old 27 January 2011, 07:19 AM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone after a closed deck block

As per title really have a legacy turbo estate(uk model ) with closed deck block fitted(standard in early leggy turbos) that due to no funds/lack of space has to go-currently still fitted in the car so comes with gearbox diff etc plus spare gearbox as well-many of the mechanical/electrical parts identical to classic impreza so a good source of parts for anyone with a project in mind(polybushed front end etc etc). Would hate to see it go to the scrappy but if nobody needs it thats its future. Also have a full stainless H+S decat system which I could let go with the car. due to the weight the scrappy will give me around 170 quid for it so for offers above that it could be yours.(last block alone I sold made 300 quid) Was going to be fitted with sti heads due to the pants legacy tappet design but funds and time have prevented this.
Massive history with the car for anyone in doubt of its quality.
any interest reply here or give me pm or a bell on 07974 807771 or it has to make its last trip to the scrappy next week
cheers richie
car located in pencoed nr bridgend btw

Last edited by richieh; 27 January 2011 at 07:25 AM. Reason: adding location
Old 29 January 2011, 12:10 AM
legacy82
Scooby Regular

Default hi mate

hi mate i might be intrested in the engine+gearbox as am having trouble with mine at the moment,i`ve just changed the water temp sensor on mine and put new plugs in as have been having starting problems and the plugs keep getting soaked with petrol..is the engine in good working order?? i`m from brackla in bridgend so if i still have no joy with mine would it be alright to have a look on the weekend buddy as i have been saving up for awhile too incase i need new engine so got the cash waiting.

cheers from josh

Last edited by legacy82; 29 January 2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 29 January 2011, 06:45 AM
richieh
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by legacy82
hi mate i might be intrested in the engine+gearbox as am having trouble with mine at the moment,i`ve just changed the water temp sensor on mine and put new plugs in as have been having starting problems and the plugs keep getting soaked with petrol..is the engine in good working order?? i`m from brackla in bridgend so if i still have no joy with mine would it be alright to have a look on the weekend buddy as i have been saving up for awhile too incase i need new engine so got the cash waiting.

cheers from josh
Give me a ring on the above number Josh but try and make it as early as possible on saturday as I'll be sleeping in the afternoon due to working nights failing that between about 6am sunday and lunchtime-If mine is no use to you I may well be able to fix yours anyways(I do all my own spanner work etc and have been working on leggys and imprezas for over 10 years) and may also have some interesting parts you might want for the future,especially If yours is an estate.
cheers richie