Notices

Short Notice Run Out

Search this Thread

Old 17 July 2009, 09:11 AM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Short Notice Run Out

Over the last few weeks I have been speaking with a few lads from "darn sarf" about a wee trip out. Sadly, I am up to my eyeballs this weekend with work. have a look at the e-mail below and see if you can help. I'll drop Aaron an e-mail and let him know about the PH on Sunday as well.

Az Sti type R is is username.

Anyone?

Hi Ian,

how are you? Long time no speak!

I hope you don't mind me dropping you a pm, but it's regarding this Wales road trip. I haven't been on here for quite a while as unfortunately I had to sell the type r and get something a bit more sensible, so now I have a nice audi s3, which I must say I'm very happy with actually.

Anyway, I still arranged a trip to Wales and we have 8 or 9 of us going with 6 or 7 cars. We are staying at a travelodge in Merthyr Tydfil. We are heading over tomorrow morning and don't plan to leave until late Sunday evening.

Now I know this is extreme late notice, but I was wondering if you'd possibly be up for meeting us on either of the 2 days if your around and don't mind showing us the ropes? I feel cheeky asking as I didn't keep in touch once I sold the car, but in all honesty I have been busy with a lot of other stuff at the same time (moving house) so haven't had the time to go on any forums at all, or even had the time to properly arrange the trip.

If you can't I fully understand as i know it's very late notice, if you could that would be great! But if not, no problems as I'm sure we can explore ourselves, even if we do get terribly lost along the way!

let me know mate, but as said, no problem if you can't.

Thanks a lot,
Arron.
Old 17 July 2009, 09:47 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be able to offer my services on Sunday morning, a drive down to Hirwaun, across to the lakes or to Ystradfellte, down the Swansea Valley, across the Black Mountains, up to Llandovery, onto to the Builth Road, turn off at Beulah, up to Rhyader and then who knows...

Any other of us sheep worriers up for it as well?
Old 17 July 2009, 12:41 PM
wrx287
Scooby Regular

Id love to come but my wheel bearing is playing up again
Old 17 July 2009, 02:06 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I have a few hours on Saturday morning to spare. I have dropped Aaron a PM to find out what time etc they are available.

WAIT OUT!
Old 17 July 2009, 02:12 PM
evil.soup
Scooby Senior

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

The PH run would be a good run out for them, usually head into mid-wales area, i never bloody know where i have been though to be honest, too busy watching the road!!

Not too many cars down this time either so not attracting as much attention on the roads as normal, which is a good thing!
Old 17 July 2009, 02:23 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by evil.soup
The PH run would be a good run out for them, usually head into mid-wales area, i never bloody know where i have been though to be honest, too busy watching the road!!

Not too many cars down this time either so not attracting as much attention on the roads as normal, which is a good thing!
I forgot about the PH run until my mate with the VXR500 reminded me so I will be going on that run.
Old 17 July 2009, 05:32 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

Maybe they would like a looksy at the Swansea Bay Rally to-morrow...just a suggestion.........