Notices

No1 interested in my Turbo bk system??

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2008, 10:39 AM
mattyboy82
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No1 interested in my Turbo bk system??

Still have my pro speed turbo bk system for sale! it has the 3inch open neck downpipe with 3'' bore all the way to the back box! Theres only 1 silencer! has a 5'' slash angled back box, back box being 5'' -13'' it is louder than the blitz nur spec and after burner vortex but its very very deep and thumpy! im very fussy when it comes to how my car sounds hense when i had the exhaust first done i wasnt happy so went back to pro speed and they tried 3 different back boxs and to be honest this is the best system ive heard!! only my old classic i had a turbo back magnex with 5'' suzuka that was nice but this is alot deeper and thumpy! i wont lie but it does set car alarms off when warmed up and when u take foot accelerator it popps and bangs! its doesnt have the tinny sound! just a loud growl lol ask WRX GREEN! if any 1 is interested then they can meet me sum1 and have a listen to it! i noticed a huge dufference in throttle response and power compared to the stock system! but il need your old system to put on mine otherwise i have no exhaust lol1 i have my original downpipe so i just need your old system plus cash my way! as ive aid in previous postsread racing are very good in reguards to changing systems on scoobies and are very fast with the exchange 1.5 hours max!! i did want £300 for the system but ive lowered my price as i need quick sale! it will come with the receipt and lifetime guarantee i will phone charlie to make him aware of this anway! the exhaust has covered 1300 miles so very low! read racing have quoted me £60 to take the exhaust off and put an original 1 bk on so who is interested il take that into account for your car and negotiate a good price!
i will chat to any 1 on the fone to give details for potential buyers! cheers
Old 10 April 2008, 10:52 AM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

HOWS ABOUT A SWAP
Old 10 April 2008, 12:49 PM
mattyboy82
Scooby Regular

swap for what m8?? just a quick note for peeps with classic scoobs there exhaust's wont fit mine as there slightly shorter apparently
Old 10 April 2008, 04:49 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

thought it was for a classic never mined
Old 10 April 2008, 05:11 PM
mattyboy82
Scooby Regular

No worries, peeps interested its for a new age scoob coming off my 02plate scoob, u wont be dissapointed !