SIDC R/O

Search this Thread

Old 09 April 2008, 08:43 PM
WR1JLD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SIDC R/O

Hi Guys

As SIDC R/O I will be always be on hand to help SIDC Members and would be members with any Info needed, issues or problems.

But what i will not tollerate is being accused of theft

So i will not be going out of my way to remind people of forthcoming events and shows for people who find it funny to encourage jibes about me being a thief.

I earn enough money to buy any mods (like Spoilers) i like without resorting to stealing money from charity.

If you do have a genuine reason to contact me as SIDC R/O please PM me or visit Subaru Impreza Drivers Club where all the info you need is on hand.

Julian
Old 09 April 2008, 10:32 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you don't want to go out of your way to remind me of forthcoming events simply post them on the SIDC forum in the Welsh section and I will pick them up from there.... that will suit me fine as I think I can manage from there.

I suggest we leave the thread at that everyone please before it turns into yet another trolling exercise.

Thread Closed as far as I'm concerned

Last edited by Silver Scooby Sport; 09 April 2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Adding
Old 10 April 2008, 09:24 AM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No trolling on here from me.

Julian, Have you ever heard the term "lost the dressing room"

I thought we had moved on from this, when you became R/O you clearly wanted to take the club down a road that the majority of people did not want to go, you were not prepared to listen to the majority or consider them in any way which was the reason for unrest in the camp.
I think it became apparent to you and a small group that you wanted something different out of South Wales Scoobys and as a result of not getting it, you moved on and formed another club which you could mold into exactly what you wanted. As Danny said its like you stuck two fingers up to everyone, it was your way or no way.
If you wish to move on then do just that and move on, you appear to want to wind people up on here, why?
I have no problem with you or your new club, in fact I wished you luck with it but you should note that as SIDC R/O it is your duty to assist members with club matters and cater for the club's needs not your own. I should hope that you treat all SIDC members with equal measure and not favor your own club in any way.
It should also be noted that it appears you have been banned from South Wales Scoobys site, for alleged mis use of forum moderator and organizer privileges and for trying to rubbish South Wales Scoobys, it also appears that you have been trying to poach new South Wales scoobys members to your site which is well below the belt IMO

This sort of behavior is not what I would expect for a R/O of SIDC's stature I feel you have not only let the Club down but yourself as well
Old 10 April 2008, 10:49 AM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

to be honest it has all got out of hand i did think that south wales scoobys were going down hill a bit and did get a bit board of going to the same place every meet every time as it's a long way from where i live and for some others on here and would be nice if we could change it up abit and meet someother places, im always on the look out for new places that we can meet just for a change ,and it was nice that cris and gem do a swansea meet too but it seems not many will make an effort to try new places exept cardiff i think it is wrong that all this has come about and i think that i have had enough of all this banter i will still attend some meets and i will still post on scoobynet but as for the childishness of these arguments i think we should grow up and move on and just ignore silly posts that are put up to get on peoples nerves

i just found out my SIDC membership is up and think i WILL NOT renew it so i will not need you as an RO for anything and just for intrest what does an RO really do with sidc anyway ? post up a few shows that sidc attend
as stated before we dont need an sidc RO as we can all have a part in doing a little something this RO position has caused a lot of s**t and should be left where it is DONT NEED ONE
Old 10 April 2008, 12:37 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

I agree with lee we have let things slip with sws in the past year and i think we do need to do lots more new things,this keeps the club alive and people intrested.
Im not getting into another row as far as i was concerned the matter was overwith and i personaly had moved on but the way i see it the ro of any club is there to uphold the law and represent the rest of us,(correct me if im wrong).
If gordon brown didnt want certain things to happen with the labour party do you think he would up and start a new one so he could get his own way then go back to the labour party and steel voters to vote for him,i think not and if he did we would all be asking for his resignation.
I do think we need a main person to leaise with sidc but not a person that going to inflict there veiws on everybody else and when they dont get there own way take there football home like a child.
THIS NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE WE LOSE ANYOTHER MEMBERS.

julian im going to be honest,i dont think you like me very much i tryed to appaligise to you but it feel on deff ears,i dont want you or anybody else to go anywhare lets face it scoobynet is the biggest website in the world and you nor i can compeat with that so i think we should learn to all get on we all like different things but theres room for us all.but imo your not ready to be welsh r/o sorry,but i feel the bit of power has gone to your head
Old 10 April 2008, 04:30 PM
WR1JLD
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kjdmk1
No trolling on here from me.

Julian, Have you ever heard the term "lost the dressing room"

I thought we had moved on from this, when you became R/O you clearly wanted to take the club down a road that the majority of people did not want to go, you were not prepared to listen to the majority or consider them in any way which was the reason for unrest in the camp.
When i took over as the R/O for SWS i was trying to take the club to a ""New Level"". All changes that i intended to make were posted and no one said that they did not want to change (please check previous posts to verify this) the only coment i got was from Dannyboy saying "I cant do weekends".

I think it became apparent to you and a small group that you wanted something different out of South Wales Scoobys and as a result of not getting it, you moved on and formed another club which you could mold into exactly what you wanted.
As i am entitled to do.

As Danny said its like you stuck two fingers up to everyone, it was your way or no way.
As stated above all changes i put forward were posted as suggestions, not set in stone. I have not stuck two fingers up to anyone as this is not my way.

If you wish to move on then do just that and move on, you appear to want to wind people up on here, why?
This is an OPEN Forum and not exclusive to SWS members and i am well within my right to post information about any club. It is not an attempt to WIND people up it is to spread the word.

I have no problem with you or your new club, in fact I wished you luck with it but you should note that as SIDC R/O it is your duty to assist members with club matters and cater for the club's needs not your own. I should hope that you treat all SIDC members with equal measure and not favor your own club in any way.
I am fully aware of what my Role as SIDC R/O is and was more than willing to relay information to all SIDC members, but when i post on a forum and get barracked and accused of being a thief then why should i feel obliged to help these individuals? I do not Favour any one club as i am a member of more than one.

It should also be noted that it appears you have been banned from South Wales Scoobys site, for alleged mis use of forum moderator and organizer privileges and for trying to rubbish South Wales Scoobys, it also appears that you have been trying to poach new South Wales scoobys members to your site which is well below the belt IMO
Is this the same site that no one uses, that i tried to get people to use when i was R/O? Well if that is Missuse of forum moderator status then i am sorry..

This sort of behavior is not what I would expect for a R/O of SIDC's stature I feel you have not only let the Club down but yourself as well:
Thats your opinion
(
I hope thats answers a few of your Questions Kev

Originally Posted by big daz2
I agree with lee we have let things slip with sws in the past year and i think we do need to do lots more new things,this keeps the club alive and people intrested.
This is what i was trying to do.
Im not getting into another row as far as i was concerned the matter was overwith and i personaly had moved on but the way i see it the ro of any club is there to uphold the law and represent the rest of us,(correct me if im wrong).
If gordon brown didnt want certain things to happen with the labour party do you think he would up and start a new one so he could get his own way then go back to the labour party and steel voters to vote for him,i think not and if he did we would all be asking for his resignation.
I am not the Prime Minister just the humble owner of a Subaru who likes to have fun with the car and include his family and maybe do a bit for charity at the same time for less fortunate people.

I do think we need a main person to leaise with sidc but not a person that going to inflict there veiws on everybody else and when they dont get there own way take there football home like a child.
After the last round of childish comments by both parties i decided that SWS was not the club for me and decided to try and form a club with some other like minded people that was closer to what we wanted from a car club.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE WE LOSE ANYOTHER MEMBERS.
I agree

julian im going to be honest,i dont think you like me very much i tryed to appaligise to you but it feel on deff ears,i dont want you or anybody else to go anywhare lets face it scoobynet is the biggest website in the world and you nor i can compeat with that so i think we should learn to all get on we all like different things but theres room for us all.but imo your not ready to be welsh r/o sorry,but i feel the bit of power has gone to your head
Daz i have nothing against you and do not dislike you as a person. I do not wish to rub anyone up the wrong way just get some information across about the new club that has been started. As for the Power going to my head i was unaware of any in the first place all i was trying to do was take the club to a "NEW LEVEL" as quoted by kev in his resignation thread.

I hope that this clarifies everything and i hope we can all draw a line under what has gone on before and look forward to a new era.

Thank you Julian
Old 10 April 2008, 05:39 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

AS posted by Kev

Originally Posted by WR1JLD
I hope thats answers a few of your Questions Kev

Thank you Julian
NO IT DOES NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

As administrator on SWS I would like to comment.

The SWS website was originally set up for the use of new members to know who we were and where to find us.

When it was brought to my attention that you
a) started YOUR so called club weeks ago yet posted it on SN just 2 days ago just shows that this was planned for a while.

and

b) you have the cheek to contact the new members we are getting through SWS and send them over to your club.

I gave my support to you when you started as R/O as did many others but your behaviour you have shown as of late doesn't not in my opinion reflect the role as R/O

Gem
Old 10 April 2008, 05:52 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by catalunya 172
to be honest it has all got out of hand i did think that south wales scoobys were going down hill a bit and did get a bit board of going to the same place every meet every time as it's a long way from where i live and for some others on here and would be nice if we could change it up abit and meet someother places, im always on the look out for new places that we can meet just for a change ,and it was nice that cris and gem do a swansea meet too but it seems not many will make an effort to try new places exept cardiff i think it is wrong that all this has come about and i think that i have had enough of all this banter i will still attend some meets and i will still post on scoobynet but as for the childishness of these arguments i think we should grow up and move on and just ignore silly posts that are put up to get on peoples nerves

i just found out my SIDC membership is up and think i WILL NOT renew it so i will not need you as an RO for anything and just for intrest what does an RO really do with sidc anyway ? post up a few shows that sidc attend
as stated before we dont need an sidc RO as we can all have a part in doing a little something this RO position has caused a lot of s**t and should be left where it is DONT NEED ONE
Go on TIGER i didnt realise what i'd been missing.............
Old 10 April 2008, 06:26 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Scudy23
Go on TIGER i didnt realise what i'd been missing.............
me thinks the dark side is getting closer scudy my friend and by the way love the new evo 8 and in black best colour
Old 10 April 2008, 06:31 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

me thinks the dark side is getting closer scudy my friend and by the way love the new evo 8 and in black best colour
Cheers bud.You know you wanna
Old 10 April 2008, 06:35 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

EVO 8..........?????
how come you ain't been down to shows us, would love to see it and you of course.lol

Gem
Old 10 April 2008, 06:45 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by WRX RCY
EVO 8..........?????
how come you ain't been down to shows us, would love to see it and you of course.lol

Gem
I only bought it last week, decided to take a chance..... you only live once after all

Regards to shows i most likely be on JCC stands, which im at japfest.

Last edited by Scudy23; 10 April 2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10 April 2008, 06:52 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by WRX RCY
EVO 8..........?????

Gem
its very nice
Old 10 April 2008, 06:57 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

its very nice
Oooooooooo you
Old 10 April 2008, 06:59 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

where do we go from here then julian.you cant go on poaching new members from any other website.i think what you've done by starting a family run club that raises money for charity is great but i feel you wont be able to offer the scoobynet members your full atention if your not going to post up shows and events on here anymore.you say on your website that your a website that likes to drive your scoobys for fun,does that emply that sws dont like to do that,because if it does you dont know any of us very well.
Old 10 April 2008, 07:17 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

where do we go from here then julian.you cant go on poaching new members from any other website.i think what you've done by starting a family run club that raises money for charity is great but i feel you wont be able to offer the scoobynet members your full atention if your not going to post up shows and events on here anymore.you say on your website that your a website that likes to drive your scoobys for fun,does that emply that sws dont like to do that,because if it does you dont know any of us very well.
Hopefull as I asked in my reply Daz....

Simply post official events in the welsh section on SIDC then as a member of the click and a good old boy as I appear to be referred to these days I can pick it up from there... Since Julian is not going to go out of his way for me in his official SIDC role I think I can manage that bit on my own.
Old 10 April 2008, 07:24 PM
matscooby
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
Hopefull as I asked in my reply Daz....

Simply post official events in the welsh section on SIDC then as a member of the click and a good old boy as I appear to be referred to these days I can pick it up from there... Since Julian is not going to go out of his way for me in his official SIDC role I think I can manage that bit on my own.
Si, if you ever do need a hand, just ask. I'm always available to lend a hand if you require it.

Though I dont have a scoob, I'd still like to help now and again.
Old 10 April 2008, 07:29 PM
milf hunter
Scooby Regular

oh great iam off to join the new club
they hand free abuse when you join

its called MILF HUNTERS I DONT GIVE A **** CLUB

if got a scooby well good for you

we hand out free dummys to peeps so no worrying about spitting them out

free towels to wipe away the tears

free nose cleaner in case it gets to brown up the R/O ****

wet wipes for the over 18s nite for those sticky moments

and boxing gloves and a bell for 3mins off bashing the crap out of each other

website why bother theres plenty of **** on internet

new members please sign in below
Old 10 April 2008, 07:48 PM
Scudy23
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by milf hunter
oh great iam off to join the new club
they hand free abuse when you join

its called MILF HUNTERS I DONT GIVE A **** CLUB

if got a scooby well good for you

we hand out free dummys to peeps so no worrying about spitting them out

free towels to wipe away the tears

free nose cleaner in case it gets to brown up the R/O ****

wet wipes for the over 18s nite for those sticky moments

and boxing gloves and a bell for 3mins off bashing the crap out of each other

website why bother theres plenty of **** on internet

new members please sign in below
Not being funny like but that seems a bit childish...... Personally i always thought the meets i went to were the welsh section of the SIDC, not SN or SWS...... but hey !.
Old 10 April 2008, 07:50 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

No pictures to get your point across Yan? This does surprise me
Old 10 April 2008, 07:55 PM
WR1JLD
Scooby Regular

Old 10 April 2008, 08:02 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

mervil im intrested to know what we at sws are jealous of, and who exactly doesnt smile as there face would crack because i never stop smiling and everyone i come across at the meets always seem very happy.
Old 10 April 2008, 08:05 PM
milf hunter
Scooby Regular

this pic may help you as you cant stay away from wales premier scooby website

any hows off to bike sites more fighting on them
Old 10 April 2008, 08:13 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

mervil im intrested to know what we at sws are jealous of, and who exactly doesnt smile as there face would crack because i never stop smiling and everyone i come across at the meets always seem very happy.
Read that thread again, did I, myself, mervil, mention jealousy? No siree bob!!

That's other people's viewpoint of the meets!!

Now, talking sh1te, I DID mention!! Taxi anyone??
Old 10 April 2008, 08:16 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by milf hunter

Says it all really!!
Old 10 April 2008, 08:20 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

i know you didnt say it but as you are on here and you commented on that thread i thought you could enlighten me so who was talking sh@te then.
we on scoobynet are your on csc are your potental members but you slag us of why?
Old 10 April 2008, 08:28 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

The talking sh1te business all started here
Originally Posted by mp24
Hi everyone chris(wrx,sti) and myself have been thinking about starting a new taxi club up,we will be hopeing to hold monthly meets and maybe the odd run but taxi metrers will have to be switced on as you cant use the cars for personal use.
This is not only for skoda octavias other models are welcome incluing private hire, we will hopefully have this up and runing within ther next couple of months.
Thanks mark.
Why troll Julian's thread with this rubbish? Then everyone just waffles on about cr@p which, TBH, has nowt to do with CSC!!

I wasn't slagging anyone off as it's not my style!! Now when people start slagging US off (Cash Swindling Conmen ring any bells?? ) This is where it gets personal and not just a bit of banter!!

Oh and its good to see he's started his own thread about the taxi meet Good on you
Old 10 April 2008, 08:35 PM
WRX RCY
Scooby Regular

Not being funny but .....jealous...mmmmm.
Yet everything being done on SWS is then done of the other club. Perhaps I should have copyrighted the SWS website.lol

Will you have your own "club" supporters badge for scoobynet?

Gem
Old 10 April 2008, 08:37 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

i think that post was actuly ment to lighten the mood because it was getting out of hand.the cash swindling conmen was funny and i think thats all it was,not nice and purhaps not true but and im sorry if ive missed it but i dont know what charity youy have given the raffle money to as yet so you could forgive people for thinking the money was going in the back pocket of farah if you know what i mean.
if on here were all such pr#cks why are all the founder members on here now but not posting apart from you and julian.
Old 10 April 2008, 08:39 PM
milf hunter
Scooby Regular

I wasn't slagging anyone off as it's not my style!! Now when people start slagging US off (Cash Swindling Conmen ring any bells?? )

has is said dangle a worm and you will catch a fish, mouth wide open
or is it really true

Quick Reply: SIDC R/O