Notices

Went to KP's today....

Search this Thread

Old 29 March 2008, 08:22 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to KP's today....

Me and the Mrs were a bit bored earlier so thought we'd pop over to Keith Price's to have a look at the 22B and the new STI.

They are selling the 22B on behalf of someone, it was imported by Colin Mcrea from new and has 1 owner since then, has 20odd thousand on the clock, the price has been dropped to £27995, still a little expensive but more realistic than the original £30K asking price. Stunning car

Had a chat to the sales guys and they let me take the new STI out for a run, it is very nice to drive, very smooth and pulls really well, still not sure about the looks but is a quick car that u could drive comfortably everyday.

Would i buy either of them????....NO....If i won the lottery or something then i'd buy a 22B no doubt, but if i'm using my hard earned cash i buy a P1 or Type R and save myself £15K. The new STI not for me either, althought the sale guys seem sure there is an "R" version coming out later in the year with 407bhp now that may be worth a look
Old 29 March 2008, 08:24 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had a sit in one up at litchfileds last week... the seats are very nice indeed.

Are they all 2.5 still ?
Old 29 March 2008, 08:27 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
I had a sit in one up at litchfileds last week... the seats are very nice indeed.

Are they all 2.5 still ?
Can't get the UK ones with the Recaro's yet
Yeah it's still a 2.5 Be interesting to see if this 407bhp one actually comes out, will probably be about £35K though.
Old 29 March 2008, 08:31 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those seat made the car for me it would not be the same at all without them that's a pity.... oh well JDM all the way then
Old 29 March 2008, 08:39 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Silver Scooby Sport
Those seat made the car for me it would not be the same at all without them that's a pity.... oh well JDM all the way then
Apparently there optional on the JDM aswell along with SAT NAV, these will be available on UK models in the near future.
They were very nice
Old 30 March 2008, 04:02 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turboDean
Me and the Mrs were a bit bored earlier so thought we'd pop over to Keith Price's to have a look at the 22B and the new STI.

They are selling the 22B on behalf of someone, it was imported by Colin Mcrea from new and has 1 owner since then, has 20odd thousand on the clock, the price has been dropped to £27995, still a little expensive but more realistic than the original £30K asking price. Stunning car

Had a chat to the sales guys and they let me take the new STI out for a run, it is very nice to drive, very smooth and pulls really well, still not sure about the looks but is a quick car that u could drive comfortably everyday.

Would i buy either of them????....NO....If i won the lottery or something then i'd buy a 22B no doubt, but if i'm using my hard earned cash i buy a P1 or Type R and save myself £15K. The new STI not for me either, althought the sale guys seem sure there is an "R" version coming out later in the year with 407bhp now that may be worth a look

If Colins name is on the log book that will drive the price sky wards for sure.

Dean, never go shopping in the rain when your bored, its a dangerous pass time for sure
Old 30 March 2008, 06:54 PM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I popped up there today too while I was in Hereford, the 22b looks stunning and looks totally original!! Now where did I put that 28k

The 'R' looks better than the std STi and with Prodrive's name on it, it'll be a massive seller!! Still has the naff rear lights tho

The grey STi in the showroom is the best colour I've seen in the f;esh so far
Old 30 March 2008, 07:03 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Agree with the OP. For the best of £30k you're only really buying something to collect or pose in with the 22b. A P1 or typeR is much better VFM, especially as they are just as quick, if not quicker and less prone to blowing up. I've owned all three