Notices

Decent bodywork / paintshop nr. Bridgend

Search this Thread

Old 04 September 2007, 02:07 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Decent bodywork / paintshop nr. Bridgend

I was parked up outside a pub at lunchtime today next to a silver Focus estate. Went tinside to order a drink a came out to find the Focus with 3 middle aged women inside, struggling to get out of her parking space.

She to'd and fro-d a bit and I realised she wasn't far away from either hitting the transit on her left of the BMW behind her. So doing the right thing, I went over and guided her out of the space, making sure she didn't hit anyone's vehicle.

I then joked with her and waved them on their way, before returning to finish my drink.

5 minutes later I got up and left and when my mate went round to the passenger side he said "how long's that been their", pointing at the rear bumper.

"HAHA!" I replied, assuming he was taking the pi55. Unfortunately he wasn't and the b1tch had scraped my fu*kin bumper, leavng a nice trail of silver paint and scraping off about 2 inches of my 02C.

So, does anyone know a decent paint repairer/sprayer in Bridgend, I've called chips away and his informal quote is ~£80 +VAT?
Old 04 September 2007, 04:52 PM
RIGPIG
Scooby Regular

You can try Godfreys on Crosby Yard Industrial estate Clicky, they did a good job on the significant others car when she had a bump, Cheep as well, think she paid £170 for smart repair to the bumper, Full respay of bumper and both wing mirrors.
Old 04 September 2007, 06:14 PM
SAB
Scooby Regular

I've also used Godfreys on Crosby Yard Industrial Estate and was pleased with the work.
Old 04 September 2007, 09:06 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

lee and turner bodyshop(nissan/fiat/mg rover/renault/mitsubishi), I recon if its just paint damadge to one corner your looking at £105 +vat ish 0r if its a crease you could be looking at £185 +vat.
Old 05 September 2007, 10:17 AM
"Taylor"
Scooby Regular

I'd second Lee and Turner, they did an awesome repair job on my rear quater panel after some idiot druggy kicked it in , saving me replacing it, which would've cost a fortune. You can't even see its been done, the paint match was awesome! Good price too and its a main dealer so you've got the peace of mind that you sometimes don't get with a back street garage.