Notices

Trip to Powerstaion

Search this Thread

Old 03 June 2007, 02:49 PM
JDSWORD
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trip to Powerstaion

Well last week I took the car to Powerstation to have the bigger turbo, injector's and TMIC fitted. Got there at 08:30 and left at 18:00 but it was worth it. It came off the dyno showing 317.9 bhp with 377 nm of torque I'm really pleased. I know the car was driving like a dog before, due to overfuelling, and any adjustment would be felt but the car is fantastic

I have also now had fitted the body kit (quick plug for Neil @NSW Cardiff, top job ), which includes a one off front end inc. carbon splitter, a Chargespeed back end plus a Sti 8 spoiler. The car looks amazing .

I have also fitted a HKS pipe for the induction which retains the OE air box. Tidies up the engine bay a treat. Still to go on is the Whiteline anti roll/anti lift kit plus all the bushes steering, gearbox etc.

I cannot wait for Rally Day
Old 03 June 2007, 05:36 PM
ZippyLane
Scooby Regular

You must be one happy smiley bunny matey..! Bet your wallet is a bit lighter too, but you can't take it with you eh..!
Old 03 June 2007, 08:31 PM
bluerigster
Scooby Regular

lets see some pictures then!.
Old 03 June 2007, 08:48 PM
turboDean
Scooby Regular

Yeap come on get some pics up
Old 05 June 2007, 04:14 PM
JDSWORD
Scooby Regular

There will be pictures soon but I have a problem. One is that I have already ripped the carbon splitter off the car after hitting a speed bump The second is the engine management light has come on. I've checked the manual and it show's it's to do with emissions. I have contacted Powerstation who will take a look and sort (once they have a fault reading) but I hoped there would be somebody more local who could sort.

Any ideas?
Old 05 June 2007, 04:27 PM
Russ71
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDSWORD
There will be pictures soon but I have a problem. One is that I have already ripped the carbon splitter off the car after hitting a speed bump The second is the engine management light has come on. I've checked the manual and it show's it's to do with emissions. I have contacted Powerstation who will take a look and sort (once they have a fault reading) but I hoped there would be somebody more local who could sort.

Any ideas?
That was my scoobs doom, four figured sum later and still the same never got sorted Sodding engine management lights.
Into fifth gear cruising and up it would pop in all its orange glory and minutes later power failure and dead car. I hope you get it sorted mate, I hope it isnt as bad as the problem I had, mind you it probably be a completely different problem to mine.

Last edited by Russ71; 05 June 2007 at 04:39 PM.