Notices

F*@KIN W$NKERS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 28 September 2006, 01:56 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F*@KIN W$NKERS!!!

Why do people feel the need to damage other people's property...

Noticed at lunchtime today that I have a couple of deep scrapes on my spoiler, just above the brake light. Right through to the white compound under the paint.

I have no idea how they could have been caused accidentally because one of the other marks is on top of the spoiler?!?!

This on top of last week when I came out to find my wing mirror pointing the wrong way where it had been hit by another vehicle. Luckily it's not too bad and should polish up ok.

SSS or Kev - do you have the phone number of the guy in Magor? I'm giong to need the spoiler resprayed and may as well get the side skirts done at the same time.

p.s. Kev - I'm not in London today so can I pop over on Saturday afternoon for the drop links?
Old 28 September 2006, 02:05 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist

Noticed at lunchtime today that I have a couple of deep scrapes on my spoiler, just above the brake light. Right through to the white compound under the paint.

I have no idea how they could have been caused accidentally because one of the other marks is on top of the spoiler?!?!

This on top of last week when I came out to find my wing mirror pointing the wrong way where it had been hit by another vehicle. Luckily it's not too bad and should polish up ok.

SSS or Kev - do you have the phone number of the guy in Magor? I'm giong to need the spoiler resprayed and may as well get the side skirts done at the same time.

p.s. Kev - I'm not in London today so can I pop over on Saturday afternoon for the drop links?
Doh ..W@nker$
I'll find the number for you.
Sat is ok but dont leave it any later cos i'm having to beat Daz of them with a stick as it is
Old 28 September 2006, 02:34 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

I won't, no worries. Apologies for the delay in meeting up but I've been snowed under at home and work for the last couple of weeks.
Old 28 September 2006, 04:20 PM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Rich,

number is 01633881091. ask for phil. Bad news is his is booked up for a long while

However i have heard Wayne (paint sprayer at CVC) has left to set up on his own. He is top notch so i will be taking all work to him from now on
Old 28 September 2006, 04:49 PM
KJD Mk1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pippyrips
Rich,

number is 01633881091. ask for phil. Bad news is his is booked up for a long while

However i have heard Wayne (paint sprayer at CVC) has left to set up on his own. He is top notch so i will be taking all work to him from now on

If you can remove the spoiler he can usually do it as one of his little fri jobs
Old 28 September 2006, 05:22 PM
DannyBoy007
Scooby Regular

Gutted for you ricn, I hate it when things like this happen, makes you want to wire the car up to the mains at night.

Hope you get it sorted soon
Old 28 September 2006, 05:36 PM
WRX RCY GEM
Scooby Regular

Awful news again, why do these things just keep on happening.
When I went to pick my younger brother up the other day, he was stood with some mates(all waste of space) and they started eyeing up the car . I said to them all 'yeah,don't even think about it because it will be the last thing you do' they all stood back quietly . Rather get the message across before I come home to find any damage, I think they got the message and I am sure bro would have told them not to mess about with his big Sis
Old 28 September 2006, 06:45 PM
Silver Scooby Sport
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn it Rich

Good point Kev about removing the spoiler.... the skirts will come off easy as well then he will do them nice and fast for you.
Old 28 September 2006, 08:21 PM
bluerigster
Scooby Regular

I also know a really good place to have the paint done and as is a small job for the spoiler and side skirts to be done could most likely fit you in around some of his bigger jobs. Recently sprayed my whole car I really recommended him. Call Mal on 01443 225838 based in Talbot Green mention my girlfriend Sarah from TNT recommended you.
Old 28 September 2006, 08:41 PM
valley commando
Scooby Senior

cut the ******* hands off
sorry to here that rich
Old 28 September 2006, 08:53 PM
MarkGArgyle
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Trap2Terrorist

Not sure where you live but I can recommend Chris Garner who has a place in Penarth - Paints plus 07957 168548. I think he did a Group Buy on here for dents & scratches.
Old 29 September 2006, 06:25 PM
Trap2Terrorist
Scooby Regular

Thanks all. I had my dents removed when Chris Garner did the GB a while back and was pleased with the results. The guy in Major did my front grill and it's a really good paint match and clean spray so I was thinking of using him.

I've calmed down a bit now but have decided to leave my car behind rather than take it into Cardiff as it's been 'hit' twice in a week parked outside my girlfriends house.
Old 29 September 2006, 07:47 PM
Gazz300
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear this Rich. I hate leaving mine on the road and sleep alot easier knowing it is either on the drive or in the garage.

I wonder if it would have happened if you had a normal spoiler? Maybe you should go back to a WRX one? I know a good home for it.

I can vouch for BlueRigsters car. It looks mint. There are a growing number of Scoobies in work again now maybe time to start fly stickering?