Notices

Y211CCY

Search this Thread

Old 11 May 2001, 04:44 PM
Welshman
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If youre reading this then I suggest you grow up a little. I was caught up in your little entourage on thge M4 last night. Holding up a motorway with your mates by driving at 40-45 mph is not clever. Nor is swerving around all over the lanes. It is also really stupid brake testing cars in the outside lane.

Though you werent as bad as your little mates I suggest you grow up a little bit as you were clearly enjoying what was going on. This kind of behaviour is not needed.

If you post on here why not identify youirself and justify your actions. If you wont then please someone if you know this guy have
a word with him.

By the way I am not a newbie I would just rather remain anonymous.

[Edited by Welshman - 11/5/2001 4:47:14 PM]
Old 06 November 2001, 10:17 PM
MARK MORRIS
Scooby Regular

hi
i think this p1 is the demo car from swansea subaru/mistsubishi, seen it driving around like an arsehole several times, never buy a demo car from there, ok for servicing but i dont leave mine there
mark
Old 06 November 2001, 10:28 PM
real_welshboy
Scooby Regular

I've met the chap who owns this car, he bought it from mitsubishi, subaru, apparently its his 2nd scoob and he lives in the area, know nothing else though and never seen him drive, car cruise sunday in cardiff so might have all been coming back from there as I heard there were 5 scoobs up there.
Old 10 November 2001, 11:06 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Wink

Apparently there were a few hundred of these tossers . They met in the B&Q car park at Pontprennau. Police said that they could not do anything about them as they had done nothing wrong. Typical.

They have now been offered a spot in Splott market to perform their silly games. Doubt if they will take that up though as they would have to read a map to find it.

Geoff.
Old 11 November 2001, 08:53 AM
jamesa
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Yet more cr.. that taint`s us enthusiasts I fear !

Cheers
Old 12 November 2001, 08:38 PM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

Angry

Thanks, I was one of those 'tossers' and I can read a map as well.