Notices

Hyeline, superp service ! Moved to Newport...

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2005, 01:03 PM
Rooshkins
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyeline, superp service ! Moved to Newport...

Had a diagnostic and a knock sensor replaced by hyeline performance off Penarth Road and the service they provided was both professional and friendly. Dave on the desk gave me sound advise on certain other products & issues while Steve the mechanic really knows his stuff, Id recommend them to anyone .... cheers lads !

Oh & I've moved to Newport now so keep an eye out for me guys & gals cos I'll be expecting a wave !!

Old 19 September 2005, 02:21 PM
scoobyjimbo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rooshkins
Had a diagnostic and a knock sensor replaced by hyeline performance off Penarth Road and the service they provided was both professional and friendly. Dave on the desk gave me sound advise on certain other products & issues while Steve the mechanic really knows his stuff, Id recommend them to anyone .... cheers lads !

Oh & I've moved to Newport now so keep an eye out for me guys & gals cos I'll be expecting a wave !!

I think i have seen your car around, nice motor.. was parked on one of the side streets off the ridgeway in newport.. Is that where you are? if not then there must be 2 motors looking like yours..
J
Old 19 September 2005, 02:27 PM
Rooshkins
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobyjimbo
I think i have seen your car around, nice motor.. was parked on one of the side streets off the ridgeway in newport.. Is that where you are? if not then there must be 2 motors looking like yours..
J
Might've been me pal. I've only ever seen another like mine in this area and thats in Maesglas. I live opposite Carcraft near Spytty retail park. Where abouts are you, what scoob you drivin ?

Gav