Notices

Any Impreza owners in West Wales?

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2003, 11:40 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Is there any Impreza owners in West Wales who use the boards?

I live in Haverfordwest and am trying to decided whether to buy an Impreza Wagon being a family man nowadays or buy a Nissan GTIR which will be my second and the family will just have to fit somewhere.

The thing is its hard to find anywhere around here that has them for sale so I can see what they are like to drive. I don't really want to have to travel across Wales and England searching for a car that I've never driven before. Can't imagine that I'll not like it but I don't want to be dissapointed as its only recently I've looked at Impreza's but I've wanted another GTIR for a couple of years now.

I'm not just trying to blag a drive in one but I've never really spent any time around Impreza's so don't know much about them.
Old 19 September 2003, 03:58 PM
phatso
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Helloooo and Welcome

Newbie to Scoobys myself, got a MY99 sport (nonturbo) some months, waiting till the nice 25yrs/5NCB to arrive next year till i get myself a turbo, but I fell in love with this little beast as soon as I took it for a test drive. Driven some cars in my time but theres nothing like driving a scooby, even if it is just a sport.

Cant talk long though, about to head out the door and drive up to get myself registered for this weekends rally, but by all means drop me a mail if you wanna spin in mine, but I might be able to do even better and blag a ride in a mates car (WRX) if i ask him nicely

Lee

(30 miles North of h.west)

[Edited by phatso - 9/19/2003 3:59:52 PM]
Old 17 October 2003, 04:04 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts
Only one reply since September?

I did get a mail from a chap very local to Havefordwest but apologies for not replying I had an unexpected PC re-build which lost just about everything.

Got plans to view a car on the morrow so if she's a good'un might be another Scooby owner for these parts shortly.
Old 17 October 2003, 05:01 PM
Dude!
Scooby Regular

ain't nothing out that far west but some sheep
Old 17 October 2003, 09:14 PM
currymonster
Scooby Regular

I work not far from Llandysul mate but thats a fair way from you. MY 2000 turbo saloon - for sale above. Good luck in your search,
Cal