Notices

whats everyone up to on this lovely tuesday?

Search this Thread

Old 02 September 2003, 11:43 AM
mel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I'm bored, bored, bored

I'm supposed to be working....except ive got nothing to do and my boss it out, plus everyone else in the office so ive got no one to talk too.

I've had a coffee, thought about my car a bit, thought about richard a bit (bit less than my car though lol ) looked at the piccie of Ray and Donnas little tania again with longing (I'm soo broody its unbelievable), had a cigarette, had an arguement with a farmer, tried to write a report on a railway bridge (is anyone asleep yet )

I thought i'd share with you a post i put up on a thread in NSR about stupid blokey things you've done.... unless I'm seriously confused, I'm not actually a bloke but i thought i'd add to it anyway. So here it is hopefully it will give someone a laugh on a boring day

"I know I'm not a bloke but i thought i'd share with you the blondest moment i've ever had (apart from thinking quiche started with a K lol )

I was only young (so hopefully i can be excused) it was morning at my dads house and i was making toast. Anyway i kind of forgot about the toaster and when i came back to it it was on fire! I had a vague memory of those public safety adverts and remembered something about using a wet teatowel to put out fires in the kitchen! how stupid can you get. Anyway in a panic i started soaking a teatowel in a sink...all the while flames coming out of the toaster coz i hadn't even turned the thing off. Luckily dad came rushing in before i had a chance to completely electrocute myself and sorted it out.
After he had got over the fact that he was seconds away from having a fried daughter he then told everyone and had a big laugh at my expense.

I also remember vaguely (i was only about 5) sitting next to the very 'rickity' table at my grandads house being fascinated by him developing photos on the table. He had trays of this and that chemical and was trying to explain to me what he was doing. I must have leaned over the table too far coz the whole thing went down i have a vague memory of all the liquid hitting the ground with a crash. I dont remember quite how it happened but the next thing i knew i was at the top of the stairs absolutely terrified and grandad was at the bottom telling me that it was ok, i wasn't in trouble, he'd calmed down now.

Another time i decided to help my poor grandad again in the garden, he was digging, so i grabbed a spade (i must have been young coz i could hardly lift it and it was as tall as me) held it as high as i could and then brought it crashing down into the soil...... and into my foot (i had little flip flops on and i smashed the spade into my naked toes) I had never felt pain like it, i was in agony.

The only thing daft i remember recently was Rich starting a fire with dead wood and petrol on top of a pile of horse manure. Nothing happened for ages and then I remember us running madly away from it as pockets of trapped methane exploded. One of the explosions shifted the whole pile."

Old 02 September 2003, 12:04 PM
sammyh
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!
Support Scoobynet!

The only thing daft i remember recently was Rich starting a fire with dead wood and petrol on top of a pile of horse manure. Nothing happened for ages and then I remember us running madly away from it as pockets of trapped methane exploded. One of the explosions shifted the whole pile
now thats funny

I did something involving a massive amount of fireworks a spade and a small hole that turned into a crater
Old 02 September 2003, 12:41 PM
TURBORAY
Scooby Regular

well !!!

we've just got back home after collecting chelley from her first morning in school,she looked the bees nees in her new school uniform.jst having to put up with her winging because she didn't want to come home . well at least she must have enjoyed it .its always a bit scary your first day in school.
Old 03 September 2003, 08:53 AM
redwrx
Scooby Regular

So that was tuesday ..

And what did i do..?? w*rk ..!!

So today, ive turned in, but i think i'll give the w*rk a miss.
Old 03 September 2003, 01:03 PM
D.K.1
Scooby Regular

w*rk is bad for your health frank lol, you do right to give it a miss

we know you are busy today really