Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

SUSPENSION SALE - inc' KW,Tein,Bilstein,Cusco etc..

Search this Thread

Old 24 September 2009, 03:42 PM
Vivid Racing
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUSPENSION SALE - inc' KW,Tein,Bilstein,Cusco etc..

Ok chaps, you don't need me to go into to much detail about coilovers, you probably know them all already or may have considered them in the past but may have been put off by the cost.

As some of you may know, we updated our website recently with some discounted costs BUT due to the amount we sell we've been able to negotiate even further discounts which we're happy to pass onto you. Some of these brands incude Tein, KW, Bilstein, Cusco, H&R, Greddy, and Buddy Club.

Have a look at the SUSPENSION section on our website (link below) and check out the discounted prices anyway, THEN give me a shout and I'll be able to give Scoobynet members an EVEN FURTHER DISCOUNT!! (and Im not just talking £1.00 either!! )

PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRES 31st OCTOBER 09

(you may want to enter your Subaru details on the left hand side and it will list all coilovers for your specific model)

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/s...4208_4210.html

Coilovers are a combination of a coil spring and shock absorber preassembled and matched to give your car the best in performance handling. They can have several features including adjustable ride height, camber plates or pillowball mounts, and adjustable dampening. Compared to your factory suspension, coilovers are designed to improve your handling with a stiffer setup that has a spring and shock absorber paired together to give the best reaction to the road surfaces and conditions. Depending on the damper type and its adjustability, the coilover will be able to act fast or slower to the road surfaces. Coilovers are usually available with or can be switched to different spring rates. Spring rates are what each spring is rated for. This unit of measure is sometimes in KG or lbs/in. A stiffer spring will be on the front of a car where the engine is usually. Coilovers are great for the weekend racer or the daily driver wanting the best handling and ride quality. Coilovers are a must for all road race cars.

Any questions just give me a shout and remember, this offer is for orders placed BEFORE THE END OF OCTOBER 2009.

cheers