Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

Quick update on us @ Enginetuner

Search this Thread

Old 24 January 2008, 11:06 PM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick update on us @ Enginetuner

We've just paid the nice man, so I can tell you something about us.
Having been dyno tuning cars for the last thirty years, we have a bit of experience with these things! We tune just about any car going, as you'll see if you check our gallery out. We tend to run it like a department store, as we have so many interests.
We have a thriving and very busy Impreza department!
Apart from our four ramp light and airy workshop, we have a fully equipped machine shop with engine build clean room, and a purpose built dyno cell with a Dyno Dynamics 4wd rolling road.
Our interests in Imprezas extends to servicing and repairs as well as modifying and mapping. We are very experienced in this particular aspect, mapping Apexi, Autronics, Ecutek, Motec and especially Simtek.
We are currently the top dealer for Simtek, having supplied and mapped more than anyone else over the past year. We fitted and mapped the first customer version of the newage VVT ECU with great success.
We are factory engine builders for the Murtaya, the new Impreza based sports car which is creating so much fuss on the forums. Apparently it's too fast to race! We have been heavily involved in that project, producing engines and management systems for the demo cars, to great effect at last year's Japfest, and at TRAX, where we took 3.5 secs on the 0-60 with no driver aids.
Adrenaline Motorsport have chosen the Simtek as the factory choice of ECU for the Murtaya, which was much admired and favourably commented on at the Autosport show recently.
Our machine shop will produce top quality 2 litre and 2.5 litre engines of virtually any specification, and we have the back up to deal with any situation.
We supply a huge range of performance parts and services.
We're aware that Plymouth is a hike for a lot of you, but you'll find the travel is well worth it. Alan Jeffery - Engine Tuner
Old 25 January 2008, 01:49 PM
silverscoobydan
Scooby Regular

Just a big thumbs up from me. Enginetuner did some work on my car with a remap and I was VERY impressed with their knowledge, service and professionalism. It is very reassuring to see a garage that actually has a full and working workshop with skilled operators not just a collection of performance bits being bolted on.
Old 06 February 2008, 10:42 AM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 19 April 2008, 06:58 AM
dynamix
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Top blokes and I am sure that if I lived closer to you guys, you would have another customer
Old 27 April 2008, 10:20 PM
tiny gsy
Scooby Regular

Have dealt with them for around a year now, can`t fault them whether its for advice on mods, or the work that they do to the car.
Old 06 December 2008, 10:57 PM
99greenwagon
Scooby Regular

yeah i had my wagon mapped there,real good job,never had any issues at all and as soon as ive got some money ill be coming back down for a load of work! (as long as alan gives me a good price lol).
Old 12 December 2008, 05:57 AM
Scoobybits
Scooby Regular

Top guys..they have a good used parts supplier too..