Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

Revolution MY06 STI Intercooler Gaurds (other models to follow....)

Search this Thread

Old 01 December 2006, 04:03 PM
REVOLUTION
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revolution MY06 STI Intercooler Gaurds (other models to follow....)

We have developed another in-house product for the MY06 STI Subaru Impreza.

Im sure like us, you will be sick of small stones and debris, and dead wildlife getting through your scoop and damaging the delicate fins on the intercooler.

It's the ideal protection for the MY06 STI top mount intercooler and can be fitted in seconds with no drilling.

Just simply remove the right hand intercooler mounting bracket, hook over the guard and refix the bolt back thru' the guard mount...simple.

Manufactured in high tensile steel with a silver powder coated finish to match your existing intercooler with angled mesh protection so that the STI logo is still visable but allowing full airflow into the engine.

Ideal Christmas Gifts !!!!!!!! wink wink !!!

Normal RRP £99.99 (plus delivery)

Scoobynet price £69.99 (plus delivery)

Above price to the first 10 customers (not a group buy - just go for it!!!!)

Other intercooler guards to follow with MY03-05 the next one to follow. If your car isn't a MY06 STI tell us what year and model you have as we will be making more for the more popular ones first.

Thanks

Colin@revolution

0191 4770785

Revolution