Notices
Trader Announcements Announcements (including special offers, product/service information) made by Authorised Advertisers

24 Hour 20% Offer 3

Search this Thread

Old 10 October 2015, 11:19 AM
Darrell@Scoobyworx
Authorised Trader

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 24 Hour 20% Offer 3

We will add a discount code which is valid 7pm till 7pm for 24 hours.

We will post these offers up as and when we can but they wil only be valid for 24hours to encourage buyers to act fast. The items available will change each time we place the offer and you will be advised by a new post

DISCOUNT CODE (2420SPECIAL)Today at 7pm (10/10/2015) until 7pm (11/10/2015) we will be giving 20% off our SWRD Brake Discs

Our SWRD brake discs are very high quality discs which stand up well to hard use and are designed and built as a performance discs (not a cheap disc with grooves cut in them)

CUSTOMER REVIEW

Brian Pringle-Lanaek South Lanarkshire-

Hi got a set of these for my bugeye rally car using brembo calipers. Also bought a set of RC 6 pads from scoobyworx at the same time. Both are excellent. Use them for the first time on the Tour of Mull Rally in October and was totally blown away with them. For anyone who knows the event is is basically the distance of 3 normal rallies, has a 26 mile stage and is over the tightest most unforgiving, amazing roads in Britain. The brakes got real punishment. No fade , no warping or any vibration and also you could get a real feel from the peddle. I have had cars with ap full racing and alcon full racing set ups and am very good at late braking, these are every bit as good. I would highly recommend and will definitely keep using them. Don't be put off with the value for money price, they do work and are very high quality. See you on the stages. Cheers Brian

You have to get in fast as the code will only work for 24 hours 7pm till 7pm the following day. It also wont work until 7pm this evening which gives people time to see the post throughout the day before the 24hours start

http://www.scoobyworx.com/swrd-premium-8-groove-brake-discs-2302-p.asp

http://www.scoobyworx.com/swrd-black...cs-11344-p.asp

Name:  SWRD1BLACK.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  162.1 KB

Last edited by Darrell@Scoobyworx; 10 October 2015 at 11:22 AM.