Notices

Tyre Requirments For CROFT

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2001, 12:37 AM
Stef
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've just sat down to type that Mark, cheers.

Stef.
Old 09 June 2001, 06:46 AM
CHIZZER
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Hi Guys and Girls,
Croft track event is nearly upon us and considering how far away it is for me to come,I will need all tyre/brake orders in ASAP.
As everyone knows,if anyone has a problem on the day then I will try my best to bail them out off the S--T.
Please note that because it is a weekday event,I will be attending on my own.I will be there very early so if anyone needs my services straight away it will be no problem.I will point out also that at the end of the day I will try and get everyone sorted out as quick as I can,so please be patient witth me.I will get everyone sorted.
I look forward to meeting some of you Northern Scoob drivers and hope you all have a godod day.
SO PLEASE GET ALL ORDERS IN EARLY
Either phone me on 01604-588599 or email me.
Regards
Mark(Tyres Northampton)

Old 09 June 2001, 03:48 PM
AndrewW
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Hi Mark,

Have you paid your btinternet bill

I tried to send an email yesterday, but it was bounced reporting an invalid address.

I've just tried again, but just in case it doesn't get there, I was after the use of the 16" wheels with part worn SO-2s for the day.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Old 09 June 2001, 05:53 PM
Skippy
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Mark

I got the EBC disks, yellow stuff and hoses. Its true what they say about your service, spot on, I might even stretch to a cuppa to go with your burger (tight northerner).

I shouldn't need anything unless I go through a set of pads, but I would think its unlikely on my first track day

The disks etc have just been fitted today, first impressions are favourable to say the least.

What I need now is the offer for the first ride for the first half hour and someone with huge gonads that will sit in with me.

Best bit is known that there are so many people that will help if I have and problems. I'll be taking spares with me etc hopeing to be self sufficent to a degree (old rallying habits diehard).

Skip.