Notices

DRIVE THE SILVERSTONE GRANDPRIX CIRCUIT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03 March 2005, 10:19 PM
Phiroze
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DRIVE THE SILVERSTONE GRANDPRIX CIRCUIT!!!

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since i've been on here, yes i am still alive!!

THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE

I am offering you the chance to experience the thrills and spills of driving on one of the world’s most famous race tracks in a Westfield sports car.

On the 29th March I am holding a track experience day on the full grand prix circuit at Silverstone, where you can get the chance to get behind the wheel of this very very quick sports car and lap the same circuit as Micheal Schumacher, in the British Grand Prix!

You sit just inches from the tarmac below. Under your feet are three pedals; power, brake and clutch, just like a normal car. But as the machine eases out of the first bend, you realise that this is much more than any normal car. Suddenly you’re overtaken, outrageous! The chase is on. Heart thumping, adrenaline pumping, you pull alongside your challenger – sheer acceleration, a panicked gear change, the ultimate power surge… split-second decisions as you exact your revenge.

You'll be under the watchful eye of a fully qualified instructor, who will sit alongside you throughout the experience and help develop your skills. Sharp steering, instant throttle, precise braking, sublime performance. All the while you’re learning how to handle these cars, polishing your driving skills.

High Speed Passenger Laps

At the end of your driving session, your instructor will scare you witless cornering on the Infield Circuit at terrifying speeds to show you how the race professionals drive.

You would expect the cost of an experience like this to be in the region of several hundred pounds, however, as I have been involved in motorsport for the past 13 years I have gained many contacts and can offer this to you at a marginal cost of £149 only!

I am a full time instructor working at circuits all over the UK and abroad with a lot of racing miles under my belt in a variety of championships from Touring Cars (Alfa Romeo) to ASCAR and now i race in the British GT Championship in a Porsche 996 GT3.

You can check out my website at www.phirozeracing.co.uk

For more information about the day and booking availability, please email me at info@phirozeracing.co.uk or call me on 07971 289581.

To avoid disappointment, please call ASAP!

Best wishes & Good Luck!!