Notices

scoobynet discount on evoactive trackdays

Search this Thread

Old 23 April 2004, 06:54 PM
Roger Green
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default scoobynet discount on evoactive trackdays

We have a few places remaining on some forth coming trackdays, so we are offering Scoobynet users some last minute discounts.

The first is at Oulton Park on Tuesday (27th Apr), the usual cost is £220, but for you guys we are reducing it to just £160. It's open pitlane, so you can drive when you like and for as long as you like with the first hour exclusivey for novices only. The price also includes high-speed passenger rides in a JP1, a Radical SR3 a Caterham R400 and a Noble M400.

Then on the following Tuesday we have our rackday Car of the year special, where we offering places for £240 instead of the usual £280. Again open pitlane, but we will be using two circuit at the same time, so it's two trackdays in one. Here we will have all our trackday car of the year contenders to ride in, including the four cars listed above. More deails can be found on www.evo.co.uk along with the booking details. To claim the discount just mention that you saw the offer on Scoobynet.
Old 25 April 2004, 09:56 PM
RRH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stunning value Roger. Surprised theres not more replies to this thread.

Unfortunately I have torn the ligament in my thumb so am in plaster- otherwise i'd have been coming to Oulton

cheers,
simon