Make yourself famous! ...ish ;-)

Search this Thread

Old 19 September 2003, 06:06 PM
Subarussian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Hi guys!

Following my "defecting" to single seaters (as widely reported on here earlier and full photo coverage courtesy of Peter SU3ARU here www.su3aru.fotopic.net under Silverstone) I am now planning to take part in the BRDC single seater winter series, which is part of the F3 Championship.

There are few sponsorship spaces on the car still available, so if you want to get an advertising message across to hard core motor racing fans (who else in the right state of mind would come to a race meeting in Oct-Nov?) please get in touch with me. No offer is too small and won't be turned down.

In terms of exposure, they reckon there will be 1,000 people per race day (3 days in the series); in addition there will be reports in the Silverstone Race Club newsletter (3k people circulation) plus Auto Sport (where I got a mention in the 4 Sep issue after my last race), and Motorsport News. I'll also try to get some coverage in my local papers (Cambridge and Richmond). OK, this is not exactly ITV F1 coverage, I know... but I'll do my best to get your message through.

If this is of interest to your business please let me know and I'll be happy to give more info off line.

Alternatively could every registered Scoobynet memeber please kindly send me a 50 coin in return for a few square inches of the car space for a message of your choice

Cheers,

Andrei

[Edited by Subarussian - 9/19/2003 6:11:24 PM]
Old 22 September 2003, 10:30 AM
Subarussian
Scooby Regular

BTTT for all the business people returning from the weekend
Old 25 September 2003, 06:31 PM
Subarussian
Scooby Regular

Not sure why this post has ended up in this section but BTTT anyway for any interested parties...