Notices

further to 'trackthing near Ringwood.

Search this Thread

Old 26 March 2003, 10:10 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Right,
I have been trying to get a group together for a track day type thing at the ex ministry test track near Ringwood, Dorset.
so far I seem to have a handfull of maybe's, and a couple of definates, I need to get a better idea of exactly how many people want to do this, and if you do, when, it needs to be a weekday, so please bear this in mind, it might not be possible to please all, but we'll try.

The cost of the day seems to be somewhere between 125 and 145, it depends how many people go, helmets are needed, but that shouldn't be a problem, other than that, it seems you can please yourself.

The track is a mix of mostly road type surfaces, laid out as a road network, with junctions etc, however they cone off the roads so that no-one can **** up! And if there is enough requests, they might even change the layout halfway through the day.

Thats that.

If your interested, please post, it's so hard keeping a track on email, so please keep it on here.

Any questions please ask.

Ron
Old 27 March 2003, 04:06 PM
Rhodie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Count me in, a Friday is best for me. Just let me know when and I will be there. Time to stretch the BEE'S legs.
Old 28 March 2003, 08:49 AM
Old_Fart
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Yup me too. I'll find out what dates work and get back to you.
Do they still run it as one car out at a time?
Chuck
Old 28 March 2003, 09:18 AM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chuck, yes mate, not strictly one car at a time, but they don't like racing, so if you catch someome up, they would like you l to ease off a bit, or if someone catches you, let them past.
Cheers.
Ron.
Old 28 March 2003, 06:25 PM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Oh I feel a bit ill that Friday...

When you finalise the date Ron, I will let you know how many Elises... Basically don't count on any of us coming, sorry I can't commit to it, if this causes problems then simply assume 'No'.