BTRDA Rallycross @ Croft (sunday 16th Nov 2014) - ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

BTRDA Rallycross @ Croft (sunday 16th Nov 2014)

Old 12 November 2014, 08:32 PM   #1
sihorton
Scooby Regular

Default BTRDA Rallycross @ Croft (sunday 16th Nov 2014)

Hi Guys

Just a quick heads up if anyone fancies catching the last of the british rallycross action in 2014?
The BTRDA championship comes to a close for the supercar class at Croft Circuit (north yorks) this coming sunday.

Myself and 2 other Subaru's will be in action in the top supercar class fighting for honours.
Personally I'm also currently in 2nd position in the supercar championship and will be trying to ****** the 2014 title at the final round.

So if you have some spare time on sunday and £10 in your back pocket, why don't you come along and watch some of the best live motorsport in the UK.
If you can't make it to the track, you can also follow the updates and our progress live on our facebook page here.
https://www.facebook.com/hortonracingteam/
sihorton is offline   Reply With Quote