Notices

Blistein Struts (wtb)

Search this Thread

Old 31 May 2012, 06:26 PM
pdsd16
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blistein Struts (wtb)

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to this forum so bear with me. I actually joined this forum in hopes of finding new suspension parts. I'm from Colorado, U.S. and have been driving a 2000 subaru rs for the past few years. While it is far from fast, I'm working on upgrading it and my first plan is suspension followed by an eventual engine swap. This brings me to my first point of wanting to find suspension parts. I have been looking for a set of blistein struts for a long time and was wondering if anyone on here knew where I could get a set? I was able to find a set of p1 - red springs, so I am good on springs, but in need of good struts. Let me know if anyone has anything!

Thanks!
Old 31 May 2012, 06:35 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Welcome mate, but considering how far away you are if you found some on here the the delivery costs would be quite high for overseas courier.
Not wanting you to leave this site but you could try nasoc http://forums.nasioc.com/ which may be closer to you and then ask advise and tips on here as people are very helpfull.
Regards
Old 31 May 2012, 08:46 PM
pdsd16
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! Yeah I'm on that website and rs25 as well as a few others, but haven't had any luck with finding them on those sites. I figured shipping would be insane, but just wanted to see if I could find any luck with them on this website as I feel like Europeans would have more access to the struts than Americans. Anyone? Also, on the whole americans vs. europeans thing, I am so jealous of all of the special edition imprezas you guys get.
Old 31 May 2012, 09:01 PM
jura11
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably you mean those and welcome matey here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SET-FOUR-S...#ht_873wt_1396

Sometimes those are available here in For sale section,but usually they're snapped very fast

Jura