Notices

Scoobyworld Stage 3 Performance Handling Pack

Search this Thread

Old 05 June 2011, 08:13 PM
gdaines
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoobyworld Stage 3 Performance Handling Pack

Has anyone had this kit fitted to their Scooby? I run a 2004 Blobeye WRX which has never handled right since I bought it 2 years ago, but it keeps passing MOT's so I've never done anything about it. However, for the last year I've been running a second car for work and so this year have I have decided to officially designate it as a track car. To this end I've now done 2 track days at Cadwell and Donnington and am addicted so have every intention of doing more whenever funds permit, but going forward I need to get the handling sorted. I live in Leicestershire so have been looking at the offerengs from Scoobyworld who are quite local, in particular their Stage 3 Performance Handling Pack.

The kit includes:
BC Racing Coilover BR Series
Whiteline 22mm* adjustable Rear Anti Roll bar and poly bushes
Whiteline 22mm adjustable Front Anti Roll bar and poly bushes
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
Fitting and 4 Wheel laser alignment

*While talking to them we agreed a 24mm rear ARB would suit me better and I'm also looking to include the following at the same time:

Extra heavy duty rear alloy drop links
Whiteline roll centre adjusters
Front chassis brace

I'm also looking to switch to a set of track tyres after a car at Donnington went from being 2 seconds a lap slower than me in the morning to 2 seconds a lap faster in the afternoon simply by swapping his road tyres for track tyres. I'm undecided on what brand and even what size at the minute, I run 17's so would it be 215x45x17 or 235x40x17.

Does anyone have this kit on their Scooby, or know anyone else who does? It'll obviously be a huge improvement over worn out WRX suspension, but will I be blown away by the change and is all this kit worth £1700 even before I've added the tyres or looked at the brakes (already running STi Brembos)?