Notices

Poly Bushes

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2009, 10:27 PM
iscooby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poly Bushes

Has anyone poly bushed their Scoob? How much firmer does it make it? How much increased vibration/noise?
Thinking of doing it to my STI but still need to be able to use it as a daily drive.
Old 09 February 2009, 11:53 PM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by iscooby
Has anyone poly bushed their Scoob? How much firmer does it make it? How much increased vibration/noise?
Thinking of doing it to my STI but still need to be able to use it as a daily drive.
hi m8 just done my sons sti type r front wishbone bushes and anti lift kit, roll centre adjusting kit, also22mm front arb with alloy d/links

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
also fitted poly steering rack bushes and the lower brace

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

the rear t bar bushes for the diff (pineapples

and while we were at it we fitted the xmember lock bolts all whiteline parts inc bushes

the car has been running now for 3 weeks ,and kevin reports no problems with NvH ,no exessive vibrations or harshness ,also his car is running on verus race coil overs and 24mm rear roll bar and alloy d links
hope this helps geo
Old 14 February 2009, 01:44 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks great - I think you should get him some good stoppers as well - being as your his dad an' all!
Old 14 February 2009, 02:02 PM
scoobynewbie72
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cusco kid
hi m8 just done my sons sti type r front wishbone bushes and anti lift kit, roll centre adjusting kit, also22mm front arb with alloy d/links

also fitted poly steering rack bushes and the lower brace

the rear t bar bushes for the diff (pineapples

and while we were at it we fitted the xmember lock bolts all whiteline parts inc bushes

the car has been running now for 3 weeks ,and kevin reports no problems with NvH ,no exessive vibrations or harshness ,also his car is running on verus race coil overs and 24mm rear roll bar and alloy d links
hope this helps geo
Hi, Hope you dont mind me asking but are they the right drop links for alloy arms? I thought we had to use the spherical type?
Old 14 February 2009, 07:32 PM
cusco kid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynewbie72
Hi, Hope you dont mind me asking but are they the right drop links for alloy arms? I thought we had to use the spherical type?
hi m8 there klc 32 with spacer kit for sti arms front and can be used on the rear on newage sti
cheers geo