Lowering a Blobeye wrx advise plz

Search this Thread

Old 31 July 2006, 10:24 AM
iantype-r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lowering a Blobeye wrx advise plz

hello all, Ive done a search but cant seem to find the answer,
Im thinking of lowering my 03 wrx, from the posts which i have read eibach's seem a popular choice,

is it just a case of putting the springs on and getting it tracked, I use to have a civic type-r before, and to get it lowered it needed camber adjusters which was another 200quid on top of the price of springs and getting the work done,

if some could advise me on what needs to be done and how much i should be looking at it would be much appreciated,

Thanks in advance

ian
Old 31 July 2006, 11:12 AM
alex_00s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Ian,

I have a MY03 WRX with Eibachs on and its a pretty straight forward job to fit and lower the car by about 30mm.

As it so happens I've had these springs on for about 2mnths and I've just put an order in for a set of coilovers (delivery eta early Sep).

The Eibach Pro Street Lowering springs retail at around £190. Fitting charges range from about £100-150. Its advisable to get the tracking/geometry done after, but theres no need to go for full set up (£120), a check and set will cost about £40 and thats all thats really needed.

Once I get my coilovers you could buy my lowering springs off me? Would be looking for £90 as they are practially new?

Also, if you're local to Hertfordshire I can even fit them for you for a discounted price!