Notices

Unknown brand name!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 29 June 2006, 02:42 PM
STRATEGYMAN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unknown brand name!!!!

Hi thier my Subaru Impreza WRX STI 8 jdm has stickers on it called "Apexi" on the rear wing.
What i would like to know is if this is a make of lowering springs or suspension of some sort as alot of people have told me that my car is lower than the usual wrx sti.
This may or may not be true as i am sure the jap spec wrx sti is lower anyways as it is the same as the WR1.
If anyone could bring some light to this subject for me this would be great.

If you want to see the car and how low or high its suspension is then it is on a website. The site name is www.modifiedimpreza.co.uk
p.s dont laugh this site was made by myself and my college team mates as a project to show we could code a website so it is pish we know this so any funny remarks will be discarded as we probably have heard them all before!!!

Any help in this matter would be great
Thanks
Strat!!!!
Old 29 June 2006, 04:59 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

Apexi are known for ECU's and boost controllers mainly
Old 29 June 2006, 07:53 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Have a look here. Looks like Apexi in the USA do have suspension products, though I'm not sure if they are available for the impreza, but it would not surprise me if they were.
Old 30 June 2006, 12:16 AM
STRATEGYMAN
Scooby Regular

Default APEXI WHO KNOWS!!!

Thanks for the reply's i have looked at the apexi site looks like it may be that the springs have been changed to lower it a bit!!!!

But still not sure!!!!

It cant be mapping or anything like that as it wasn't mapped until my mate who is the ex owner of the car got it done!
Was getting octain booster up till that point and the stickers were on the car when he got it from the original owner who imported it.
Gauges were also done by him other than that everything else on the car was standard.

Think i may just take em off as they waste the look of the rear spoiler the less stickers the better i think lol!!!!

Thanks again!!!!
Old 30 June 2006, 10:10 AM
RB5_245
Scooby Regular

Mind you stickers don't always mean that much..

I've seen plenty of mondao/corsa's with a row of - HKS,Greddy,Trust.... under the wingmirror