Notices

White line DropLinks

Search this Thread

Old 11 February 2006, 11:15 AM
justanotherperson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default White line DropLinks

Can some one tell me how much difference a set of these will make on my 02 WRX,is there a set on the front and a set on the back of the car and what other small suspension mods will make how much difference?

Im just looking at all my options at the minute and dont know which way to go....

thanks for your help on this.

J.A.P
Old 16 February 2006, 07:41 PM
360ste
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

You can get drop links for front and rear. I have whiteline on the front and powerflex on the rear. Only reason for different makes was where I was when they were bought. The OE rear links are plastic and will flex so changing for aluminium items will take up a bit of play. Not sure about the front drop links on a WRX as I have the STi, this uses what could be best descibed as two ball joints with the threaded sections butt welded together. The Whiteline drop links are solid therefore taking up any play, slight downside is a slight increase in road noise. Easily solve turn up radio a notch or two. Hope this might help Steve
Old 19 February 2006, 12:25 PM
raj_kemp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by justanotherperson
Can some one tell me how much difference a set of these will make on my 02 WRX,is there a set on the front and a set on the back of the car and what other small suspension mods will make how much difference?

Im just looking at all my options at the minute and dont know which way to go....

thanks for your help on this.

J.A.P
To learn more about ARB/Drop links do a search and you will find more than adequate info on scoobynet.

I just fitted last week, front/rear droplinks and 24mm adj. rear ARB (all made by Whiteline) and I'm amazed how my car corners now with almost no understeer.

Kemp