Notices

TEIN SPRINGS???????

Search this Thread

Old 04 January 2006, 11:50 PM
deco c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TEIN SPRINGS???????

ive been offered a set at a good price,anybody have these already or heard anything about them before i take them,i was thinking eibachs but heard they dont give much of a drop,im looking to lower the car not to much but a nice noticable drop..any feedback very welcome...thanks guys..
Old 05 January 2006, 12:33 AM
~DrEaM~
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by deco c
ive been offered a set at a good price,anybody have these already or heard anything about them before i take them,i was thinking eibachs but heard they dont give much of a drop,im looking to lower the car not to much but a nice noticable drop..any feedback very welcome...thanks guys..
tein springs will be the only lowering springs i will choose, they looks the best and the hardest!!! if you dont mind a firm ride go for it
Old 05 January 2006, 03:20 PM
deco c
Scooby Regular

do they give the car a nice drop?i dont mind a firm ride but not to firm,im in ireland and the roads are ****e...
Old 05 January 2006, 04:40 PM
Plasticman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by deco c
do they give the car a nice drop?i dont mind a firm ride but not to firm,im in ireland and the roads are ****e...
Fitted Tein springs on my 03 STI to sort out the, what I consider, sloppy handling on std springs, wasn't after lowering per se but does of course aid handling by lowering centre of gravity too. think it was between 25-35 mm, not huge but is noticable over std.

the ride is firm but not uncomfortable and the handling through corners is now significantly better.

Malc
Old 05 January 2006, 08:06 PM
deco c
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Plasticman
Fitted Tein springs on my 03 STI to sort out the, what I consider, sloppy handling on std springs, wasn't after lowering per se but does of course aid handling by lowering centre of gravity too. think it was between 25-35 mm, not huge but is noticable over std.

the ride is firm but not uncomfortable and the handling through corners is now significantly better.

Malc
thanks mate,teins it is then...