Notices

Standard MY02 STI Geometry settings?

Search this Thread

Old 28 June 2005, 08:12 AM
ShyTot
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Standard MY02 STI Geometry settings?

Going in to Prosport next week for the "flow control valve cover bolts" replacing.

Whilst there I am having the Geometry done - car feels a bit strange on heavy accelleration sometimes.

Question is, what settings should I have? The Subaru standard ones sound a little boring, and would like something to help with the turn in / understeer a little maybe

The bloke from Prosport said I could have Prodrive settings, which I believe (from a search here) would be: -

Front Camber -1°15’ (-1.25°)
Front Toe Total 0°00’ (0.00°)
Rear Toe 0°06’ (0.1°) per wheel toe in [0°12’ (0.2°) total toe in]

...but these are the settings for use with Prodrive springs. Are they still valid without the springs?

I don't want to change the suspension any other way because I don't need the extra insurance hassle every year.

Any advice appreciated
Old 28 June 2005, 10:12 PM
AndyW
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ShyTot
Going in to Prosport next week for the "flow control valve cover bolts" replacing.

Whilst there I am having the Geometry done - car feels a bit strange on heavy accelleration sometimes.
The bloke from Prosport said I could have Prodrive settings,

Any advice appreciated

I use the prodrive settings, on my STI UK '02 have done since new, there is less adjustment on the rear than on the classic ( those on the SIDC site are for the classic) but I find it works well.

Andy