Notices

broken bits tally...

Search this Thread

Old 09 June 2004, 10:59 PM
The Wraith
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken bits tally...

In the past two weeks I've broken (in this order): rear swaybar mounts (stock), 17" rota subzero, and rear lateral control arm. The broken bits have been replaced by whiteline adj, rear LCA., Hotchkis (or however it's spelled)sway bar mounts, and stock 16" wheels.
I've browsed the boards trying to find out if these are comon failures, but I couldn't find much if anything pertaining to my circumstances, or similar experiences. Anyone else braking these?
And finally should I go 1 or 1.5 on the rear end when I have it aligned?
Old 10 June 2004, 07:45 AM
The Wraith
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was stoked to come home today and on my door step was a whiteline box. With in an hour I had all of the (old) rear control arms on the driveway. And four hours the new ones adjusted as close to factory as is possible in my garage, and installed. I wanted to go up on the hill and romp but I decided to wait untill I get it aligned tomorrow. I went and saw my girl this evening and in the parkinglot I lit up the tires and it got a bit tail happy. Turning down my street it was understeering a bit. I thinks a combo of a bunch of stuff but I'll know more after tomorrow night.