Notices

Cant sleep

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2001, 11:32 PM
Luke
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the advice on "Powerstations" Bumpsteer conversion for my Legacy turbo,. Tomorrows the day cant wait
Tracking is all over the place.
Old 02 February 2001, 10:34 PM
Luke
BANNED

Well after a terrible drive up to Cheltenham
And a bite to eat the car was ready. Richard from "Down Under" was in control. Bump adjustment was not required on the legacy.
full tracking camber etc done. At a nice price. Decided to drive back through Cirencester to M4 back to London.
All I can remember until Swindon was "Roundabout Roundabout" from my navigator !!! A great drive clean progressive driving with big grin factor.
Thanks Guys the car felt more together.

Luke ( Legacy 4.cam Covered in mud as they should be!!)
Old 04 February 2001, 12:48 AM
mutant_matt
Scooby Regular

Luke,

I got back from Powerstation yesterday and have to say that my car is transformed. I went out today in the pissing rain and I've almost got as much grip now in the rain as I had in the dry before

My settings from new though were well out which explains some of the difference. If you go to PS again from London then I can totally recommend the M40 to Oxford then the A40 to Chetenham - this road rocks!!!! (It's also a good test for your new handling mods ).

Matt.
Old 04 February 2001, 01:43 PM
Luke
BANNED

Matt,

I noticed that They set my front toe in as +0.06. Prodrive fast road spec is + 1. What did they set yours to???? But full marks the car is nicer to drive. 20. years ago I was living just around the corner from them. have you seen the cost of houses in Chelenham and how nice it is. I could move there and with the money i save buy any Scoob i wanted and not care about insurance !!!!!!
There was a guy there. Could be mec: who had Pulsar with a "A.P" brake kit on it. Looked very nice.

Be Lucky