Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

classic parts for sale lots of goodies!

Search this Thread

Old 21 December 2013, 11:01 PM
scooby uk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default classic parts for sale lots of goodies!

For sale
apexi power fc and commander version 3-4 commander is in good condition

japspeed 2.5 inch downpipe brand new with gaskets and heat wrap

nearly new set of 4 pot and 2 pot rear brakes painted porsch yellow used expensive paint and the subaru logo has a black decal over it looks really good great conversion for a classic or a refresh for your old ones im prepared to split

set of 18inch OZ supperlegra wheels in graphite grey and tyres good condition some marks and a little dent in one of them nothing a refurb wouldn't sort out if your fussy but they ain't that bad the tyres have only done around 500 miles and thats being generous there toyo low pro they look good wrapped on the rim. these are rare wheels and very expensive when u could buy them one tyre has gone flat since they have been sitting for a couple of months in my spare room keeping warm i can only assume a slow punture or a leek.

apexi avcr boost controller with all the leads bar the boost solenoid
good condition comes with apexi stand

Rcm up pipe for classic

orange label maf sensor

really nice real sti carbon fibre spoiler. its carbon on the top and painted reddish blue everywhere else comes with the boot lid aswell thse reach a pretty penny on ebay and there rare fits all classics

Hel braided brake lines brand new not sure what subaru these fit but classic for sure

im also selling the car aswell if any anyone is interested its a very nice R reg face lift prodrive uk 240 bhp uprated with the sti ecu from new by prodrive it had the full prodrive package leather interior short shifter its the nice reddish blue colour its done around 118000 miles but been regulary serviced had cambelt done some service history. but since ive owned the car ive serviced it myself its got sti lights on the rear its standard apart from the prodrive mods and a apexi air filter. car pulls like a train how a subaru should very good looking car ive had scoobys in the past and this is a solid car strong gear box there are age related marks on the car but overall in good condition

bad bits are the rear diff is very noisy needs changing can supply part if needed not a big job

and drivers window has gone a bit funny its not the motor think it just needs to be put back on its runners

if anyone is interested in anything PM me and ill give u some pics and prices im only selling due to buying a house my plan was to put all these parts on the car typical man never got round to it now i have to sell them gutted hey

thanks
Old 21 December 2013, 11:04 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

Pictures and prices?
Old 21 December 2013, 11:06 PM
scoobyman2007
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pics and price mate thanks
Old 21 December 2013, 11:28 PM