Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

a few classic bits tein, inlet, spats

Search this Thread

Old 31 December 2012, 03:05 PM
witchamptonscoobie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a few classic bits tein, inlet, spats

tien coilover super streets, all work as they should no knocks or bangs and adjusters for dampening and height all work, problem bits are on rears 1 of the edges has come off see pic near bolt these were like this when i got them and they bolt up nice and tight so really doesnt affect them also ideally needs new front springs as one snapped (1coil) so cut other to match but they dont seat on helper springs as good as they should again theyve been on car like that for 8months and no probs but just trying to be honest comes with c spanners but they dont knock at all! and are fairly firm on soft and bloody near solid on hard so ideal for track, also come with all bolts and ebach camber rear adjusting bolts, top mounts on front are camber adjustable pillow ball mounts with no play at all.. £300 or £350 delivered in the uk based near wimborne dorset

classic spats covered in black vinyl and are sprayed white undernieth if you wanted to pull vinyl off full set of 4 £55 0r £60 deivered

v4 complete inlet with 440 injectors fitted comes with normal ht leads too, selling 440 mainly so inlet comes free so if you just want injectors it may save ya a little on postage, complete inlet £60delivered or just in jectors £ 55delivered
Old 01 January 2013, 03:06 PM
gashon1
Scooby Newbie

Hi,
I'll give you £250 cash for the Tiens if your interested, I can collect as I'm in Verwood.
Cheers
Richard
Old 01 January 2013, 07:17 PM
witchamptonscoobie
Scooby Regular

[QUOTE=gashon1;10926606]Hi,
I'll give you £250 cash for the Tiens if your interested, I can collect as I'm in Verwood.

Tiens sold this afternoon sorry
Cheers