Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

EXE-TC Classic Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 21 December 2012, 09:09 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EXE-TC Classic Coilovers

I have for sale a set of EXE-TC fast road coilovers to fit all classic Impreza's. These have done zero miles since I had them overhauled by EXE-TC. There was nothing wrong with them when I bought them but for peace of mind I took them down to EXE-TC in Exeter when I was down there working and had them over hauled at a cost of £600.
The car has not been out since and is still in a state of rebuild. They are genuinely like new. They are currently fitted to the car but have not been used apart from on and off axle stands.
They will come with spring rates as recomended by EXE-TC wnen they were overhauled which are 325Lb (55N/mm) front and 275Lb(45N/mm) rear, the springs are also brand new. Also included is a set of adjustment spanners and a set of camber washers. They will also have a set of Whiteline front adjustable top mounts and either a set of fixed rear mounts or an adjustable set depending on selling price.

They obviously have adjustable spring seats and 40 clicks of damper adjustment. There is not a lot else to say other than these are one of the best makes around and are not often for sale especially in this condition.

Pic below before they were fitted to the car but are in exactly the same condition now. I can get better pics of them fitted tomorrow.

£1400 plus postage at cost.

Old 22 December 2012, 12:14 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOLD
Old 22 December 2012, 06:03 PM
yellowevo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mmmmm nice