Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

vf35,engine,gearboxs

Search this Thread

Old 08 August 2012, 08:58 PM
dooby-do
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vf35,engine,gearboxs

ok people i am rebuilding my car so what is currently on the car is being sold to make way for the new parts forst i have a old engine this is the engine i tool out the car originaly not to sure what happened to the engine i was driving it and it spat the oil out of the dipstick so refiled it then it smoked and lost all power so i ripped it out and bought a new engine
im unsure of the damage to the engine but i would say a rebuild is needed it cam out of a wrx turbo my95 comes as a whole engine minus few sensors,injector,basiclly long engine including inlet £200 as just want it gone

also there is a vf35 turbo currently on the car unsure of mileage i would say around 85k but i was only running it at 300bhp so not pushing it to hard its still on the car and will be removed next week has lil kink on 1 of the blades just being hounst but never affected the turbo itself as i have run it for over a year like this its very very minor apart from that very good turbo £250

also i have 2 gearbox after blowing 12 gearboxs i found these to be the stongest 5 speed that never went bang so i bought 2 of them i belive there ty752vbcaa £200 each

also the engine that is currently in the car done roughtly 6k since i fitted it not had any issues with it apart from a leaking water pump which i changed.
ok i bought this engine around a year ago of a guy who rebuilt it.the spec i was given when
buying it was a version 4 sti bottom end with sti pistons and rods with sti crank
new acl race bearing.on 95 ra heads with sti4 cams fitted new gaskets,cambelt ,tensioners
with uprated oil pump i have recently changed the waterpump aswell as it started leaking so
also has a new water pump,the injectors i sent of to lateral to be cleaned and then sent back and
fitted.i had the engine mapped by steve stimpson and i only took the engine to 300bhp it has
been running that in my car for around a year with no issues as all. the car does get piston slap
when cold but as soon as it comes up to temp it is fine with no funny noises
the engine is still in the car and will be removed next week some time. £700
Old 08 August 2012, 09:11 PM
customboy
Scooby Regular

have u any pics of the turbo mate im very interested

cheers
Old 08 August 2012, 09:22 PM
dooby-do
Scooby Regular