Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Ecutek Deltadash Professional / Easy ECU

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2012, 07:51 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ecutek Deltadash Professional / Easy ECU

I am putting up for sale my Ecutek Deltadash Professional which also comes with Easy ECU, I bought this package to allow me to diagnose and clear faults for myself and I did some diagnosis for other members.

This is not the standard version of Deltadash which has a 3 cars / ECU versions and then it's locked to those permanently, this version allows you unlimited access to as many ECU types as you like.

This current software allows access to any Subaru with OBD access so that means any Impreza from V5 all the way through to the current Impreza saloon.

Deltadash allows the reading of stored and real time faults as they occur, allows you to clear the fault by resetting the ECU, the real time monitoring of virtually every ECU input by the sensors (you can specify which inputs you want to monitor as well), the saving of real time monitoring to assist with diagnostics, and of course the famous Deltadash road dyno which allows you to calculate engine BHP and torque.

Easy ECU is also included in this sale but it is unregistered and will need for the licence fee to be paid to Ecutek before it can be put into use. Easy ECU allows you to send off your Ecutek map to your mapper who can then alter the map for you, send it back to you for you to upload yourself. I would say that the intention of Easy ECU is to allow you to have your map altered for slight changes/tweaks to your map, and not for major changes such as a new turbo.

The reason that I am selling is because I have had a Simtek installed for some time I am just not using Deltadash anymore, these Professional versions don't come up for sale very often and I think I am asking a fair price of £175.00 plus PayPal fees but this price will include postage charges(fully trackable and insured) to the UK mainland.

Nearly forgot to say that Deltadash / Easy ECU updates are provided free of charge from Ecutek and the software will check itself for updates periodically, included in the pack are the Deltadash OBD dongle (these are unique and have their own serial numbers), Deltadash software CD and instructions plus the little loom which is used when downloading / uploading a map to the ECU.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Old 15 April 2012, 05:46 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Bump
Old 17 April 2012, 05:42 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Sold