Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Newage Flocked door cards for sale

Search this Thread

Old 14 August 2011, 04:01 PM
Kevin_STI
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Newage Flocked door cards for sale

Hi I have all 4 flocked version 8 newage door cards for sale.

In really good condition has some really light marks but nothing major, doesn't include any switches or handles.

£70 + postage, would prefer collection as these are big, however ill go find a big box and post it needs be

Cheers,

Kev
Old 23 August 2011, 08:30 AM
Kevin_STI
Scooby Regular

Humpage!!
Old 23 August 2011, 08:34 AM
midcheshirewindscreens
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where do you live mate ?
Old 23 August 2011, 10:40 AM
Kevin_STI
Scooby Regular

Leeds mate

Can deliver to Trafford centre at the weekend for a small fee
Old 31 August 2011, 11:34 PM
andyscoobym3
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i bought these door cards off this joker, met him at birch services on monday as he was on his way to manchester and it was not out of his way. payed him the full asking price. got them home and found out they were NOT version 8 door cards as advertised but they were hawkeye door cards. so then i phoned him 3 times and texed him twice, saying pls ring me before you leave manchester so i can bring these back to you as they are not version 8 and there hawkeye. no reply. then convieniently 3 hours later he called me and said he had just walked through his door. i said we would need to meet up and i dont mind meeting halfway, he said he is not prepared to do that. and that i should bring them back to him because my van is better on fuel than his car. err. so me not very happy at this point. agreed to this and said i will come now then, oh no he said i am on my way to a 30th party and will not be back for 2 days, at this point i knew he was taking thi p155.
so waited till wednesday as he said, didnt finish work till 730 and so said to him by text could we make it tommorow, at that point he said i was messing him about, so then i said ok i am on my way, to a reply of he is at the cinema now, he must live at the cinema because these texts were 3 mins apart. then i was realy pi55ed off .
so this is just to let you guys know, that Kevin_STI is an absolute joker, and a wet bag who never answers his phone ,only text, he acts like jonny concrete behind his phone.
look forward to seeing you kev
Old 01 September 2011, 09:43 AM
warrior08
Scooby Regular

Thats a very quick way to get a crap reputation. I really cant understand people like this, they know how close the Subaru community is, so why do it to yourself for the sake of £70. Fair enough everyone can make a mistake or two but its how you deal with it that counts.
Old 01 September 2011, 10:21 AM
wiley
Scooby Regular

Could be a genuine mistake, let's not get too carried away here guys

Wiley
Old 01 September 2011, 10:40 PM
andyscoobym3
Scooby Regular

i do actually believe he didnt no the panels were v10 , however he was given many options to put it right, i have delt with many guys on here and 90% of them are good to deal with. this guy had no interest in anyone but himself.
Old 01 September 2011, 10:43 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by andyscoobym3
i bought these door cards off this joker, met him at birch services on monday as he was on his way to manchester and it was not out of his way. payed him the full asking price. got them home and found out they were NOT version 8 door cards as advertised but they were hawkeye door cards. so then i phoned him 3 times and texed him twice, saying pls ring me before you leave manchester so i can bring these back to you as they are not version 8 and there hawkeye. no reply. then convieniently 3 hours later he called me and said he had just walked through his door. i said we would need to meet up and i dont mind meeting halfway, he said he is not prepared to do that. and that i should bring them back to him because my van is better on fuel than his car. err. so me not very happy at this point. agreed to this and said i will come now then, oh no he said i am on my way to a 30th party and will not be back for 2 days, at this point i knew he was taking thi p155.
so waited till wednesday as he said, didnt finish work till 730 and so said to him by text could we make it tommorow, at that point he said i was messing him about, so then i said ok i am on my way, to a reply of he is at the cinema now, he must live at the cinema because these texts were 3 mins apart. then i was realy pi55ed off .
so this is just to let you guys know, that Kevin_STI is an absolute joker, and a wet bag who never answers his phone ,only text, he acts like jonny concrete behind his phone.

Andy how do they differ from the blob cards, as my brother was interested in these.
Old 01 September 2011, 11:17 PM
kewe
Scooby Regular

The guys also got a decent trader score on here so surprised to hear this.
Hopefully he'll come back and sort it out mate.
Old 02 September 2011, 11:16 AM
Smudge46
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti
Andy how do they differ from the blob cards, as my brother was interested in these.
The drivers side switches and the plastic fittings (door handle surrounds) are different. Also the metal handles that are attached to the door that you screw the door cards to are different.

I know because I upgraded my interior on my 03 STI to hawkeye STI and didn't realise exactly what was different. Luckily I got all the switches and plastic fittings with the interior. The only thing I didn't get was the metal fitting that's attached to the door. Not a major problem, I just removed the old metal handle from the door and have fitted the door cards until I can get my hands on the correct fittings. Not ideal but functional.
Old 02 September 2011, 11:21 AM
Smudge46
Scooby Regular

I also saw this post when it first came up and thought to myself that they're not ver 8 cards. I was going to message him and tell him, wish I had now it might have helped to stop people getting messed about.
Old 03 September 2011, 04:14 PM
Kevin_STI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by andyscoobym3
First of all I’m not a joker, a wet bag or called jonny concrete, this is my side of the story - I did go out of way to meet you at Birch services as I’m from Leeds which is no near Birch services last time I checked, even though I initially was to going see McLaren in Manchester city centre that day I didn't as U was aware I was working in the morning till afternoon, however I still came out to meet u as I did not want to let u down..

You looked at the door cards and said they were FINE, money exchanged then we went our separate ways, driving back my phone was in the centre console hence I did not hear it.

The first miss call was from u was at 14.58 and he rang u back at 16:03 which is not 3 hours later but 1 hours and 5 minutes later.

At this point u advised the door cards were incorrect, which I did not know about as they were fitted on my car when I bought it, as with buying anything in life U should of checked them beforehand on the internet hence I posted pictures and U also checked them thoroughly at the services before we exchanged money, however I took ur word that they were incorrect and said fine bring them back whenever, your response was I will check with my Subaru parts garage that sponsor me to see if they can get the relevant parts to get them to fit and let u know a day or so after and if they cannot then u will bring them back and get a refund which I said was fine just keep me informed. I MUST point out at this point u advised this was not mega urgent as u like the door cards and will do ur upmost to get them to fit.

OK then at 18:48 u texts me to say - Am I ok 2 bring these door cards back 2nite mate? Bear in mind our last conversation took place at 16:03 which lasted 5 minutes, I had already made alternate arrangements for that night prior, if at 16:03 u said I’ll come over now and drop them off then that’s fine I would of waited in for u..

I said Wednesday would be better as I work 10 – 12 hour shifts a day, u then started getting aggressive via text stating why he has to wait so long for your money back and the door cards don’t fit etc etc! When we had the initial telephone conversation at 16:03 ue said this was not mega urgent as u like the door cards and will do the upmost to get them to fit.

After a heated few txt message exchanges, I replied as I came out to your neck of the woods to drop the cards off, can you come back to me to get a refund in which he finally agreed and sent the following message:

Send me an address. I am setting off at 7pm on Wednesday. In which I did.

Then on Wednesday I approached my boss at work and begged to get out 2 hours earlier on to meet u, in which he finally agreed on.

So at 7:44pm on Wednesday evening I’m sat waiting for u as agreed, I get a text - can’t make it tonight can we do tomorrow, at this point I was fuming as I begged my boss to let me get off early, so rather than wasting the night sat in we went to the pics. Why u did not txt me any earlier in the day to say u couldn’t make Wednesday only u will eva know….

I get 3 phone calls can't answer as I'm drving so I txt u txt me I'm driving, in which I got a txt back – LITTLE **** BAG.

What confuses me the initial conversation we had at 16:03 he was fine and dandy and advised this was not mega urgent as he likes the door cards and do his upmost to get them to fit, and then 2 hours and 30 mins later he demanding to get his money back? Why tell me this is not urgent and then till me ur setting off now only to find I'm out...
Why get me to get off work early and then not show up and send me a message when u should have been here? Why send me abuse messages and be childish and send me LITTLE **** BAG message and threatening message above (look forward in seeing you kev)

For the above reasons I'm not comfortable in meeting you again, u had enough chances to check them out on here and at the services and also come get a refund on Wednesday!

For all you guys who jump to conclusions then please make sure you hear both sides of the story and wiley thank you for the above post…

Thanks for reading this.

Kev
Old 03 September 2011, 04:40 PM
warrior08
Scooby Regular

I apologise I probably jumped in far too early!