Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Random bits left over from my old impreza

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2011, 07:40 PM
SteveyWRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random bits left over from my old impreza

Got a few bits left in the garage and tbh id completly forgot about them ,
Anyhoo ive got a standard flywheel which i had lightened by as much as possible as decided by DR engineering in Poole nuffield estate with a new center bearing bush

After - 40

Standard exhaust manifold which i ported outto match gaskets , Prime for heat wrap - 10

I now have some random boxes full of parts ive left over from my engine including pulleys , head bolts loads of other bits , If theres anything u need let me know and ill have a look tho and see what ive got

Fuel rails , Perfect for the billet bits custom fuel rail ends for your parallel fuel kit

And finally have the Heads , came from a V1 wrx , Have been ported to match gaskets and aid flow (Done by myself your more than welcome to come have a look ) also have been skimmed to ensure they are flat , Also have the headgaskets that we fitted for a whole 50-60 miles that are free to anyone that wants to chance um , Been told by someone they have reused but its a shame to bin them , Cost me a fortune at the time , They are the geniune V5-V6 metal ones ( i think ) , All the valves have been lapped in again so its pretty much ready to bolt on and go - 50

Also have a random short shifter , Unknown make 10