Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Original 16" Classic Turbo 6 spoke alloys...with a difference!

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2011, 05:07 PM
Toomanycars
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original 16" Classic Turbo 6 spoke alloys...with a difference!

I have a set of 4 16" late model Classic Turbo alloy wheels with legal tyres (2 Goodyear Eagle F1's,other 2 not sure as it's dark now) for sale.

These would make ideal trackday wheels and tyres or if you're brave like me you could happily use them on the road.

The thing with these is i had 2 sets when i bought my car (plus a set of new 18's for summer use) so kept a set in the original silver (sold on car) and these which i had professionally sandblasted and then professionally powder coated to use as winter wheels,but for a laugh i had them done...........BRIGHT PINK!!

The thing was,i absolutely loved them on my silver car and ended up keeping them on there until i sold it,so now they are up for sale (the guy i sold the car to wasn't brave enough to keep them).

The wheels themselves were in good nick before i had them done with no kerbing,and they were only powdercoated 3 months ago so are still like new inside and out,the only slight issue was when the powdercoaters originally done them,when they were baked the centre caps distorted,so i got a second set which they re-done but because they weren't rubbed down beforehand,the centre caps have flaked,but i was just going to spray them black.

I also have a set of Black Wheelnuts that i will throw in (these were £45 when i bought them in March last year).

If you're brave enough or have a sense of humour like i did i'm looking for £120 ono (the sandblasting and powder coating cost me £200) and can get them couriered if needed or can meet somewhere (i'm in Somerset).

Pics can be sent via email (i can be very discreet if you'd rather not come out the closet!! ).
Old 18 January 2011, 04:37 PM
Toomanycars
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone interested in these can now see the pics of them in my advert for the other set of wheels i have for sale,titled

Virtually New 18" Inovits and Yoko's!!