Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

PCA Dynamics Springs + KYB Ultra SR Struts

Search this Thread

Old 22 January 2020, 08:52 PM
ambassador1
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PCA Dynamics Springs + KYB Ultra SR Struts

Hi,

I have my suspension set up for sale from the Blobeye Wagon I'm breaking due to a failed MOT. I bought the PCA Dynamic springs directly from Peter Cambridge in May 2017 with the updated bump stops, the springs have covered around 2k miles.

I recently overhauled the rear with new KYB Ultra SR shocks, dust boots, spring seats and top mounts - this was done in July 2019 as covered in my project thread:

https://www.scoobynet.com/projects-4...n-project.html

These have only covered circa 500 miles. I have all the receipts for the above. The front struts are OEM Subaru KYB 20312FE250, KYB Ultra SR inverted shocks as found on the STI cars - these came with the car and felt great so i didn't change them.

Set up will come with the camber adjustment bolts and the geometry set up recommended.

The ride with this set up was superb. I bench marked the set up against various coilovers cars I had either driven or been passenger in, and these performed so much better on UK roads. Ride height is perfect IMO and they soak up the bumps without being crashy or too leaning too much in the corners.

Im after £400 for the set up. Collection from Gravesend, Kent.

Old 23 January 2020, 07:24 PM
Carbonfibre
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just sent you a PM..
Old 26 January 2020, 06:12 PM
ambassador1
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Now sold.