Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Various parts left over from race RA

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2019, 06:38 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Various parts left over from race RA

I have what I think are the last bits I have lying around but will no doubt stumble across more.
Postage is based on UK mainland if your from the highlands and islands please contact me first to check postage costs. Happy to take payment by paypal but buyer needs to cover any fees.

1. Subaru Impreza EJ22 2.35Lt Lateral performance Stroker pistons and Con rods
I have a set of Lateral performance Wiseco 97.5mm pistons with uprated pins and Lateral Performance Brian Crower Billet H section rods with ARP 2000 bolts. This is a matched set for use with Subaru Impreza EJ22 2.35Lt engines. These were removed from my engine when it was refreshed and needed to be rebored to 98mm, the parts have been checked by my engine builder and no defects were found. The set was removed due to slight bore wear that made the ring gapping marginal so the decision was made to replace the rods and pistons due to the cost of a new set of Lateral 98mm pistons being very high. Grab yourself a real bargain as these are offered at a fraction of the new price. These will need new piston rings that can be sourced from Lateral performance at a reasonable cost.
SOLD

2. Apexi 3 port boost control solenoid

Used but good condition Apexi 3 port boost control solenoid for AVCR but can be used in any vehicle just needs wired to fit. These are superb solenoids very robust and very reliable. Comes complete with hoses
Sold

3. Subaru Impreza STI billet alloy oil cap
Subaru Impreza STI billet alloy oil cap - used. Really nice looking oil cap in Billet alloy in superb used condition
SOLD

4. Subaru Impreza EJ25 camshaft sensors - New

Subaru Impreza EJ25 camshaft sensors - New. This is for a pair of camshaft sensors new unused and still in sealed packets, these are £80 each from Import car parts so grab a bargain.
£95 delivered

5. Subaru Impreza EJ25 camshaft sensors - used
A pair of used Subaru Impreza EJ25 camshaft sensors - one of the sensors has the locking tab for the plug removed but plug still remains in place. These are for all single AVCS EJ25 Impreza's. The sensor part number is 22056AA140 and these are £80 new from Import Car parts
£48 delivered

6. Subaru Impreza gearbox speed sensor - used
used Subaru Impreza 6 speed gearbox sensor - This is a direct replacement for all 6 speed gearboxes but can also be used to convert a 5 speed gearbox with a mechanical cable drive to an electronic output it just needs the appropriate wiring changes.
Comes complete with plug and wiring tail.
£35 delivered

7. Subaru Impreza rear lateral link to hub bolts
Auction is for a set of used Subaru Impreza rear lateral link to hub bolts. These are the bolts that connect the wheel side of the rear lateral links to the rear hub. These often seize in position and are very difficult to find 2nd hand. These are in good condition and come complete with the nuts and washers.
SOLD

8. Subaru Impreza drive by wire throttle body and pedal assembly
Subaru Impreza drive by wire throttle body and pedal assembly. used. No longer required as I have sold the car, ideal if you want to convert to drive by wire. These were bought used from a breaker who assured me they were both removed serviceable but I never fitted or tested them so unsure of condition hence low price but I have no reason to suspect any issues.
£38 delivered

9. Goodridge brake hoses - new
I have a pair of hoses from a newage kit part number SSU0500-4C I don't know if the two I have are fronts or backs and I don't have the banjo bolts so offered at a low price may be of use to someone or someone may know if they are fronts or rears. £25 delivered.

10. Set of newage pedal parts prob not worth much say SOLD

Got these wheels and tyres listed in the wheels section but will pop them in here anyway

Got a set of Fox MS007 18" 8.5J ET40 114.3 PCD alloy wheels these would sit really nice on a widetrack Blob Hawk or Hatch and are much nicer in the flesh. The alloys are in good condition with a couple of very minor marks on the rim of 2 wheels. They could do with a refurb to make perfect but in generally good useable condition as they are. The pictures show one alloy with a tyre fitted, the auction is for the 4 alloy wheels only the tyre is not included. Looking for £235 delivered.
Delivery will be with Paisley freight at cost price,

Set of four lightly used Laufenn S Fit EQ 225/40/ZR18 budget tyres. Tread depth 6.5mm min and 7.4mm max, wear is even across the tyres, all in very good condition. two tyres have a little arch rub which has not affected the tyre in any way I have shown this in the pictures. These are pretty good budget tyres offering decent wet and dry grip. They are still on a set of rims which are not included in the price this is for a set of 4 tyres only. Delivery will be Paisley Freight at cost price UK mainland only, sold

Last edited by Arch; 26 October 2019 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09 October 2019, 07:28 AM
johnnybon
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi arch I’ll take the 3 port boost please
Old 09 October 2019, 09:07 AM
Arch
Scooby Regular

PM sent Johnny
Old 11 October 2019, 02:46 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Apexi boost solenoid sold
Old 13 October 2019, 05:08 AM
Jm74
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Arch

Interested in the tyres you have for sale where abouts are you located in scotland?
Old 13 October 2019, 01:53 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

I am in Glasgow where are you
Originally Posted by Jm74
Hi Arch

Interested in the tyres you have for sale where abouts are you located in scotland?
Old 13 October 2019, 07:19 PM
Jm74
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Up north of inverness but down in glasgow quite often so could pick them up.
If you PM me a contact number will give you a phone tomorrow.

Trending Topics

Old 20 October 2019, 06:44 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Tyres sold
Old 26 October 2019, 02:58 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

List updated open to offers on the other bits