Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Lots of decent newage STI parts, uk300 headlights/OMP wheel/K&N Typhoon/TMIC+MORE

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2018, 03:49 PM
mph123
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of decent newage STI parts, uk300 headlights/OMP wheel/K&N Typhoon/TMIC+MORE

Have sold my car so I have the following items up for sale:

Prodrive/ UK300 headlights to fit bugeye. Good used condition. All wiring etc appears to be there, as are the beam height adjustment motors. Dip beam have been converted to HID, because they are in projector lenses and are the correct colour temperature these look OEM, and are nothing like the usual chav conversions that blind everyone else on the road. One of the lamp units on the passenger has had the brackets repaired, but they have been like that for as long as they were on my car, work perfect, and can't be seen when fitted. Also comes with a spare drivers side complete unit including lenses, wiring and height adjustment motor, although the lens on main beam lamp unit is cracked.
Asking £350ono complete

OMP replica steering wheel, deep dish with suede rim and push-button horn. Boss to fit newage Impreza's. Neither have ever been fitted so are like new condition, but been in storage for a year or so so are a bit dusty and would benefit from a clean.
£80ono

K&N Typhoon Induction kit, complete with heat shield, carbon fibre filter and hard inlet pipe with MAF holder. Great condition.
£200ono

Newage STI top-mount intercooler. Good used condition, perfect working order
£160ono

Forge recircualting/dump valve, to fit newage top-mount intercooler. Comes with fitting for recirculating pipe which these don't come with when new. Excellent condition, only around 6 months old and about 1k miles use. Black marks are just dirt and will wipe off, will polish up nicely with a good clean.
£100ono

4x Apexi replica 60mm gauges. Boost, oil temperature, oil pressure, exhaust gas temperature. Brand new, unused, still boxed. Come complete with everything needed to fit, including sender units.
£100ono Price is for all 4, prefer not to split.

2x Mocal 1l oil catch cans. Brand new, never been fitted. Polished aluminium finish, come complete with matching alloy cap, sight glass and 13mm push-fit hose fittings. My intention was to use one for the head breathers and one for the crankcase breather. Easy to fit,m plenty of instructions online. Only one pictured but the other is identical.
£80ono each or £150ono for the pair

Also available: OEM recirculating valve £30ono and Prodrive front bumper to fit bugeye in 08v black £350ono. Pictures available on request.

All items are available for collection from Glossop, Derbyshire. I am happy to package and post items, but none of the prices include postage so please let me know if you require delivery.

PM me for any more info
Old 05 March 2018, 10:24 AM
mph123
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Headlights sold
Intercooler sold
Forge Dump valve sold
1 catch can sold (still another available)
Make me an offer on items left