Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Race prepared Genuine caged and lightened RA shell

Search this Thread

Old 24 September 2017, 05:41 PM
Arch
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Race prepared Genuine caged and lightened RA shell

Bare 1992 RA Shell with safety devices Q023 18 point bolt in cage, welded in seat rails, alloy firewall, extensively lightened this a very light shell, the car weighed 1068kg wet with the 6 speed gearbox. The shell has also had a lot of arch work carried out to allow fitment of a wide arch kit. This was done professionally and allows the car to run very low ride height while still retaining clearance under full compression on track even with very wide wheel and tyre combinations. This is a genuine RA shell and is rust free. This price is for the bare shell with wings, ABW narrow arch set. It does not include doors bonnet, boot lid, running gear or wiring. This also has a heated front screen fitted. I can provide more info and pictures for anyone genuinely interested.

The cage is a safety devices Q023 multi point bolt in cage. It picks up on the strut tops and the centre tunnel it is the best bolt in cage on the market.

The shell is no longer a rolling shell and will need collecting from near Glasgow. I will have the shell available for 4 weeks after that the cage and heated screen will come out and will be sold seperately and the shell scrapped as I need the space. This would be a real shame as a lot of time, effort and money has gone into this shell.

I am looking for £1600 for the shell.

http://www.safetydevices.com/motorsp...roof/459/1284/

I also have a lot of other spares available and a lot of options to go with the shell. I have a detailed list of some of the parts on a scoobynet breaking thread along with pictures.

https://www.scoobynet.com/full-cars-...-breaking.html

Last edited by Arch; 24 September 2017 at 05:47 PM.