Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Prodrive by Sparco race seat.

Search this Thread

Old 28 August 2017, 05:08 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Prodrive by Sparco race seat.

For sale is a genuine Prodrive by Sparco seat.
It's made from GRP and is in pretty tidy condition. There are a couple of small marks that can be seen in the pics but nothing drastic.

£SOLD
Can be collected from me, I'm based in Cambridgeshire PE15. I'm also happy to meet a buyer somewhere near to me if required.
Postage can be arranged, it will be an additional £25.

Buyer to cover any associated PayPal fees etc etc.

Would do a deal for some front brakes, brembo etc etc.

Cheers,
Matt.

Last edited by MattyB1983; 04 September 2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old 30 August 2017, 09:58 AM
R666ORY+1
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Hi Matty,

few questions please. Will ask publically as probably the kind of stuff others would ask. How well do you think this could clean up? You say a few marks. To the fabric or to the shell or both please? Any tears in the fabric or bad scratches to the shell? Also I don't suppose you know of a second one knocking about for sale? Ideally would prefer a pair, only ask on the off chance!

Very nice these, GLWTS. Any reply gratefully received 👍🏼
Old 30 August 2017, 10:35 AM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular

The seat is pretty clean to be fair, although a proper steam clean would probably do it the world of good.
Shell is in fantastic shape, no cracks or marks really worth mentioning. Its been painted so is lovely and shiny.
Couple of small marks on the back cushion as you can see in the pic... the lower one is hardly noticeable in the flesh, the other one is a small burn. However, it wouldn't be to much trouble to repair if you are half decent with a sewing machine. The part of the cushion could be turned round but would need re-attachimg that's all.

Take into consideration what it is and how old it is and I'll think you'll agree it's in very tidy condition.

There's another on eBay, although it's nowhere near as nice as mine and also alot more money. The stitching is also wrong as 'by Sparco is missing so assume it's been messed with.
A pair together would make alot of money, I own two others and bought them separately. They don't come up often so if you want a pair you should be buying mine and then keeping your eyes peeled for another to come up.

Cheers.

Last edited by MattyB1983; 30 August 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 30 August 2017, 10:59 AM
R666ORY+1
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Matty

Thank you. Will PM you shortly. Want to look at retrim options and pricing so I know what's what. It may not need it as you say but want to look a that option also.
Old 31 August 2017, 07:45 PM
type-rob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contact

Hi Matty,

can you PM your number please

thanks
Old 31 August 2017, 08:25 PM
MattyB1983
Scooby Regular