Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Lots of parts for Forester and Impreza

Search this Thread

Old 18 February 2015, 05:05 PM
kontkret
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of parts for Forester and Impreza

Ok, so it is a time to get rid some of the parts I recently upgraded. PM for price and delivery costs.

1. Full KYB set of Forester fully assemble struts. The set include 4 KYB srtut, 4 KYB springs, KYB rear top hats, SNR (upgraded bearings very smoth work) front top hats, front and rear KYB protection kits (bumpstops). Entire set was on the car 1year 3 months, and done less than 9k miles, so you can easily say it is hardly used.

5. Stock 2.0 and 2.5 TIMC. I bought a brand new TIMC and fitted few weeks back. As I am going to swap to FSTI TIMC this one is for sale. Unfortunately when last time garage was taking it of, they bend fins at two first columns. I manage to straighten them, and again look like new. That ideally would go as a set with Mishimoto TIMC silicone hoses which is Forester specific (Plus Impreza 06-07) and stock cleaned BOV. Mishimoto houses would be Y-pipe, and BOV pipe, plus possibly the Samco elbow which is also going to a BOV, deppending whether it will fit or not FSTI TIMC.

6. I ve got the GrimmSpeed AOS brand new in the box, never fitted. Black.

7. Kartboy short shiftier Forester specific which is narrow (I had it fitted to my car only few months almost as new), plus I believe is older Impreza which is wider, possible fit to earlier Forester (brand new, newer fitted).

8. Perrin front and rear shiftier bushes. In the car for a 1yeara, done max 10k miles. In perfect condition.

9. STI group N: engine mounts, 5 speed gearbox mount, dog bone.

12. Stock steel front wishbones. In good nick. Could do with some paint, but they are much better condition than on average car.

13. Stock JDM rear steel lateral arms. Good condition only done 65k miles

14. Front and rear front wishbone bushes. They came from aluminium arms which I bought from importcarparts.com. I then remove them (before fitting to the car) prior fitting to car, and replaced them with poly bushes.

17. Whiteline Subaru Impreza - Front Gearbox - crossmember pad bushing - W92829. Done only 8k miles. Superb condition.

19. Genuine rear taillights for 02-05 Forester. Superb condition, no marks, no breaks. Replace them with a sport looking facelift's.

21. New PowerFlex bushes, for ARB, 19mm.

22. Whiteline KSB751, rear subframe locking bushes - soft. Done only 5k miles on my car, as then replace whole bushes.

23. Prodrive halogen kit for Forester SG 02-05 version. Never fitted, box open only for pictures. It is now very rare.

24. Bigger scoop. Very good replica. Bought it some time ago on eBay, but I decided not to fit it.

25. Genuine Forester spare steel wheel. Very good condition!

26. Front genuine Brembo pads. Come with new calipers I bought off IM Group. So genuine Subaru.

27. Genuine Subaru center caps. Brand new, never fitted.

28. Brand new Genuine set of 4 half moons to seal rocovers.

29. New never fitted genuine ball joints set

30. New genuine sump plug. Will fit 2.0l sumps. Never fitted

31. Genuine Forester 02-05 heater control

33. Genuine Forester tweets - very good condition

34. Set of genuine seals for front engine. 4x camshaft seals + oil pump crankshaft seal

Old 18 February 2015, 06:34 PM
goatblower
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prices might help
Old 18 February 2015, 08:36 PM
Cullenmin
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Prices for Halogen set, ball joints and sump plug please

Cheers
Rich