Notices
Subaru Parts This forum contains Subaru parts offered for sale by our members only.

Hatchback Front Grill & Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 25 November 2014, 12:24 PM
8ulldog
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hatchback Front Grill & Exhaust

Hello all,

After the unfortunate demise of my 2008 WRX hatchback at the hands if a local garage, I have a few bits for sale.

First up is my front grill. I hated the standard chrome / grey front so bought this one and had it sprayed professionally to match in with the car. I believe it fits any hatchback model and is in excellent condition (See it on the car below) as it has only been fitted for a few months and has sat stationary since then.

[IMG][/IMG]

Next is a near enough brand new exhaust back box. This fits the STI model and I had it fitted on 24/09/14, paying £350 to Infinty Exhausts, with the car having been off the road since the end of October. It is made from T304 stainless steel and has lovely sound, though not embarrassingly loud and really sets the back end style.

[IMG][/IMG]

I also have a brand new, never used set of exhaust trims that fit the STI. These were bought off eBay for £120 though I never got round to fitting before the incident.

I am open to sensible offers for all of the above and wanted to offer these back to the community before advertising on eBay.

I also have for sale a set of alloy wheels with good tyres, the private plate, black Zunsport lower grill and a Parrot bluetooth module with adaptor which will go on seperate threads.

Thanks for looking,

8ulldog

Last edited by 8ulldog; 25 November 2014 at 05:20 PM.